You know what worries me most about all this "drama" this year...

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our locker room...

I'm not panicing about losing players to injury. I'm not panicing about still having players on the PUP. I'm not panicing about Moss going to the Vikings. I'm not panicing about TT sitting idly by and not pursuing players to fill our voids. I'm not panicing about not getting Marshawn ****ing Lynch...

I'm starting to panic that our locker room is falling apart. I'm starting to panic that MM doesn't have control of this team. That there's division and a feeling of being let down in our locker room.

A team can play through injuries, it can overcome odds and obstacles... if it has the right mindset in the locker room and has that "Fight" in them. I feel like our team is losing it. That they are losing faith, and losing fight.

That's what worries me right now...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
What makes you feel the locker room is falling apart? I don't have that impression.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True. But maybe it can also bring them closer too. Barnett said Rodgers speaking out fired him up to play better.

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What makes you feel the locker room is falling apart? I don't have that impression.

I just feel like it. I can see it/hear it when I listen to player interviews... We don't seem to have that fight, that aggression. Woodson, a veteran leader was obviously upset about the team not aquiring lynch. He sounded let down, upset. MM sounded/looked the same way today. I just feel like things are starting to add up. We have guys like C. Jenkins who's pissed about his contract... I'm sure that's not helping the situation.

I don't know, it's just what's worrying me right now. Hope to hell I'm wrong though!

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
98, theres really no problems there you put too much stock into bob's shenanigans making up problems.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had the same worries last year. In fact, I was CERTAIN of it after the TB game.

I don't know... This whole season was based on player happyness and chemistry. From not adcquiring ANY FA, from giving veterans new contracts...

We'll see...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I watched some video interviews on the official packer website and the guys seemed upbeat and positive. I think we are projecting our own disappointment onto them.

Gonna be a brutal year, no doubt, but it will be more rewarding when we make the playoffs won't it.

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched some video interviews on the official packer website and the guys seemed upbeat and positive. I think we are projecting our own disappointment onto them.

Gonna be a brutal year, no doubt, but it will be more rewarding when we make the playoffs won't it.

Man, I sure hope you're right.

You know, I was thinking... since we're not going to trade away any draft picks for players this year, and we should have 2 3rds, I wonder what the possibility is of Thompson trading away our 2nd next year along with one of our thirds and taking another 1st round pick? Maybe find a team that needs more middle round picks and is rebuilding...

We could have 2 1st round picks, a 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc...

I don't know, again, I'm just trying to find silver lining in all of this because if I look at our current situation I tend to get depressed lol...

I swear though, I blame the media for part of our troubles this season so far. I really do think that hype is like the kiss of death for a sports team, call me superstitious, but usually the team that's hyped to be so big and bad (like we were) usually winds up with problems... So I blame them, it makes me feel better.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
JMike always seems happy on Twitter lol so I dunno...

Hail Chuck Wood though for being the voice of the fans. I get the feeling that TT doesn't think we can win a SB this year, and apparently Woodson has that feeling about our management as well.

Members online

Latest posts