1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

You know, it's pretty damn funny...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by RainX, Oct 19, 2008.

1. RainX

RainX Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Just reading various Packer fan sites across the net when the Packers lose, the TT/MM Bashers and Favre trolls come out of the woodwork.

And when the team performs well, including another very good day by Aaron Rodgers, they are nowhere to be found?

Is it that hard to admit we may still have a quality team for years to come despite no longer having Favre? Or are you guys still so blinded by your love for Lord Favre and how MM & TT "wronged" him that nothing will satisfy your hate except the Packers going 0-16?

2. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    Rainx You are so right ! If this team wins the North and makes the playoffs a lot of haters will have egg on there face. They are in big trouble because if Glazer story gets confirmed he lose's some of his luster. Nice post !!!

3. DonnieCash

DonnieCash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Its true.

The espn board is way out of control, most of those haters still come out when we win.

someone even today stated that they were disappointed that the Packers ran up the score on the Colts today to pad Aaron's stats.

redic.

4. wischeez

wischeez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    That is so true RainX

5. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35

Awesome post, because I think it sums up how we all feel... Rogers brings alot to the table, it might just take a little for the Packer faithful to all trust Rogers. He is proving he is a warrior, and I would watch out, a new fan favorite might be riding in on the dark horse!

6. mike bat

mike bat Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    it is true ... and im not hating here ,, the packers looked good today ... grant finnally had a good day ... rodgers played as good as ever ... all around we looked solid ....

7. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    I'll be honest I was skeptical about Rodgers, but he has showed better and better poise each week. I'm beginning to think I should bump him to Starter on my Fantasy team after the Bye. (Only reason I haven't had him start is I have 3 QBs Big Ben, and Jason Campbell who have played most of my games, but Aaron Rodgers has scored more points over all so it may be time to promote him.