You guys think the giants fans were nice

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When they visited lambeau. I visit some of their boards and they seem to think alot of the packers, fans and tradition. They really have respect for us and even said they would have rooted hard for us if we won and played NE. I always thought they had one of the classier fans in the NFC other than us of course. What do you guys think?

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When they visited lambeau. I visit some of their boards and they seem to think alot of the packers, fans and tradition. They really have respect for us and even said they would have rooted hard for us if we won and played NE. I always thought they had one of the classier fans in the NFC other than us of course. What do you guys think?

I guess I don't really have anything bad to day about Giants fans. I thought the Favre/Strahan sack title was legendary. I wish they were an AFC team.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares? We're all people and just happen to root for different teams. It's not an us vs. them, we're pretty much all the same.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares? We're all people and just happen to root for different teams. It's not an us vs. them, we're pretty much all the same.

I refuse to believe I am the same as any cowboys fan. (or most Bears fans)

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes, I can attest to that. I'm a Packer fan, living in Jersey. I wear my Packer attire and I seldom get flack. I went to Packers / Giants games at Giants stadium (including last years, when the Packs beat them) and most of the fans were nice.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are jerk fans and good fans of all teams.
On some teams though, the bad outweigh the good.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I disagree. I have found certain fans to be classless (Cows) and others to be respectful. I'll never forget the Raider fans the day after Brett's father died. I've found Giants fans to be both nice and knowledgeable. I think Packers have some of the better fans too.

Today's 49er fans are disgustingly fair weather. I feel bad for Lions fans. I have no sympathy for Bear fans, who seem to be agitated more easily than other fans.

Steeler fans I also am not very fond of (of course with the exception of PackinSteel).

These are just my personal experiences but for some strange reason, you'll hear a lot of people agree with me with at least a few of the teams.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I agree with you on the cows and 99% of the Bears fans. I too feel sorry for Lions fans. Steelers and 49er fans don't really bother me. One of my best friends is a Steelers fan who will cheer for Packers when the Steelers aren't playing.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I agree with you on the cows and 99% of the Bears fans. I too feel sorry for Lions fans. Steelers and 49er fans don't really bother me. One of my best friends is a Steelers fan who will cheer for Packers when the Steelers aren't playing.

oh, Niner fans don't bother me at all. I'm just saying they're very fair weather, which is weird because in the 80s, they weren't that way at all.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DGB454 said:

oh, Niner fans don't bother me at all. I'm just saying they're very fair weather, which is weird because in the 80s, they weren't that way at all.
Thats ONLY because their team was so good then.
It's easy to be on the bandwagon when their team is always winning.
Now, when they arn't so good, you find out who the TRUE fans are.
You also find out who the bandwagoners are, as they jump ship and pick apart "their" team.
If Rodgers doesn't play well, we may see the same thing here.
(I don't mean this forum, i mean Packer fans in general) Alot of the youngin's know nothing but winning, except for a few seasons the last 17 years. Reality might slap them upside the head, and they may become the fair weather fans you see on other teams.
We all have been spoiled.
Remember the 4-12 season a couple years ago? Some "fans" were calling for Favre's head, the coaches head, GM's head.........if things don't go well, we will see that kind of stuff again.

Members online

Latest posts