You can't (bleep) with the Green Bay Defense

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are two must watch highlight tapes that I think most of you will enjoy. I don't know if any of you have seen them before but they include some of the best plays by our defense from the woeful 2008 season and our resurging 2009 campaign.

First here's some forgot plays from 2008:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dO9EjZ-rzQ]YouTube - Best Of Packers Defense 2008[/ame]

Now for the future:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0kfj1QdpY]YouTube - Green Bay Defense Highlights 2009[/ame]

Oh yeah at 1:06 of the second video, I finally see why we kept Brandon Chillar, cuz he's one of the reasons why you can't (bleep) with the Packers D :happy0005:

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what guys I'm so sorry for putting this thread up. Yeah Bush is terrible and so is any cornerback after him on the depth chart but I totally jinxed the Pack this week by putting up these two stupid vids.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what guys I'm so sorry for putting this thread up. Yeah Bush is terrible and so is any cornerback after him on the depth chart but I totally jinxed the Pack this week by putting up these two stupid vids.
We were due to a bad game. We ARE a great D, but not an elite one. Only with all our starters healthy and a perfect playcall by Capers we're elite. We can't overcome Jarrett Bush and Josh Bell, when a team has so many weapons as the Steelers have...

May this game be a lesson, like the Tampa was...

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHA why is it I was waiting for you to post this lol

..because clearly it was the reason why we lost this game. Maybe I should start a thread on Jarret Bush, that way with a bit of the ordinary we might be rid of him. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I think there were several factors in the Steelers favor.

10 days to prepare, rest, reload and an intimate knowledge on how to defeat the 3-4.
They also were a desperate team looking to avoid a disaster in going 0-6. And of course our D was banged up.

Steeler's Gay or whatever his name was sucked nearly as bad, if not worse than Bush/Bell. We need a good nickle back. These guys ain't gonna cut it.

No turnovers tonight for the D, and that is what we live on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts