2nd in tds
10th in 20 yards or more
Tied for 22nd in yacs
23rd in yards.
28th in receptions.

Same drops as Julian eldelman

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Adams,

2nd in tds
10th in 20 yards or more
Tied for 22nd in yacs
23rd in yards.
28th in receptions.

Same drops as Julian eldelman

Might want to add in: $1,072,746 Salary for 2016

People can **** and moan all they want about Adams, but find me a better player that is making the same or less than Adams made this year and at $1,251,537 next year, a real bargain.

D

Deleted member 6794

Might want to add in: $1,072,746 Salary for 2016

People can **** and moan all they want about Adams, but find me a better player that is making the same or less than Adams made this year and at $1,251,537 next year, a real bargain.

You asked for it and I present to you Mr. Jarvis Landry. ;)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You asked for it and I present to you Mr. Jarvis Landry. ;)

Thanks Captain, Good comparison too. Second rounder, picked 10 spots behind Adams.

I guess people can start saying "yup, that Adams, he is no Jarvis Landry". :coffee:

Fire Adams!

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Captain, Good comparison too. Second rounder, picked 10 spots behind Adams.

I guess people can start saying "yup, that Adams, he is no Jarvis Landry". :coffee:

Fire Adams!
You put Jarvis landry on the outside and he will be non existent. Adams is better than Landry

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You won't find a number 1 CB in FA and you won't draft a day 1 starter on the back end of the first round. Attention should definitely be paid there within the first 3 rounds but bear in mind that we shouldnt pass too much judgment on Rollins and Randall right now. Young players frequently struggle when they're thrust into positions of greater responsibility. I would say that both players are having the sort of year that Adams had last year. Not only are they struggling from a confidence standpoint but both have struggled with nagging injuries, we cant sit them them and let them heal because we're already short from a depth standpoint.

That being said yes draft another CB high in the draft and make it a dog fight for those top two cornerback spots.

I really think the D-line is fin. The trouble is that we haven't had healthy OLBs. Perry played like a top flight pass rusher when healthy and he's missed games. It's the same story with Clay Matthews.

I wonder how many people who are down on Rollins and Randall after down years this year are the same ones who were saying they were going to be studs after pretty good rookie years?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WITH all the drops, and with the 2 dropped TDs you mean?

Actually I think it was probably 3 pretty bad sure TD drops but who's counting. Without Adams this year I don't think we make the playoffs. Remember, we won those 2 games that he had the TD drops. Lastly he didn't have that many drops its just that those 3 very high profile ones stand out.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry staff #1,
I am bringing in a new coach, if he keeps any of you it will be up to him
#2 Contracts will be renewed according to your year to year performance
#3 Everyone plays for their job every week
#4 I f a player is unhappy here when he thinks he deserves money he has not (earned) then he will be moved to a happy space somewhere else.
#5Bonus payments can be paid on a per game basis for extra outstanding play

Just my GM position (what's yours)?
I think #5 is probably not legal under league rules and CBA agreement.

Probably late to the party on this one but don't feel like reading through 100 posts.

I like the thread topic but probably better started after the Super Bowl and we know for certain we'll be drafting 32nd. :cool:

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It up to 7 now. Know what that tells me...?

Right? :laugh:

I feel like I am noticing this attitude more and more and more these days, not just on this forum, but everywhere. It's maybe one of those top-1o things that drive me nuts. "Heyyyyy, everyone seems to disagree with me. The most logical conclusion is that they are all wrong, right?" It's like introspection is becoming taboo.

Members online

Latest posts