YOU ARE ALL RIGHT! Brett should sit + Sherrossley Fired!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team is 2 and 8 that falls directly on Sherman. Sherman is responsible not only for the production on the field, but the players on the field as well since he was GM. He is responsible for the lack of adjustments at half time, and in many loses this year for the fact they came out flat. Sherman should be gone.

The Team is 2 and 8 Brett is the QB. Brett is blowing games for the Packers becuase he IS NOT a quarterback that is willing to always throw the ball away when there is nothing there. He is a gambler and gamblers can get away with that on good teams.. The Packers are not a good team. Fact is... Brett is not a good fit as a QB for this team. Brett should not be on the field, the Packers would have a better record than 2 and 8 if Brad Johnson was QB.

Johnson has more wins then Brett and has only played three games for a team that is as bad as the Packers.

I am not saying Brett sucks... I am not saying he is done... I am saying Brett and this Packer team right now are like oil and water they just do not mix well together.

Net makes many good points, so Does P@ck66. Sherrossley is inept, and at 36 it is time to sit Brett down, trade him, or let him leave with a little dignity.

That is my opinion as a fan of the Packers, and I would give the same feed back if Brett had spent the last 212 games starting for the Raiders and the Raiders had the personel the Packers have right now.

RP

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: YOU ARE ALL RIGHT! Brett should sit + Sherrossley Fired

Zero

Please explain to me how exactly I am following?

Do I have to take sides here? I think not... Fact is, if you had the brains to think outside the box you would see that it is fact.

RP

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

RP said
I am saying Brett and this Packer team right now are like oil and water they just do not mix well together.

No, Mike sherman and effective coaching are like oil and water. Brett just goes out and does what sherman wants him to do. Brett doesnt mix well with this team? The team he's been on for 13 years...wha? Not quite understanding that one, but if he isnt mixing with it....Rodgers will? Cmon now. you do not sit a hall of famer. are you insane? also, saying favre should sit when the packers aren't even mathematically eliminated yet is the most retarded thing i've ever heard. RP...bad....bad, RP.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He means the personnel on this team and he's right, to an extent. Brett Favre gambling is also the only reason we have a shot in any of these games. The fact is we're bad and even Brett Favre can't overcome that.

sunshine

Cheesehead
Reaction score

once again, i've just gotta say... :sucks: as we have ALL said MANY times ad infinitum, as far as i'm concerned...there is blame to go around 1,000 times over. it IS a team sport, a team effort, & when they lose, the ENTIRE team loses. :whippin:

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score

HU RAH TEAM TEAM TEAM

Not Favre Favre Favre
or Sherman sherman sherman

EXT EXT EXT

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Raider Pride said:
Zero

Please explain to me how exactly I am following?

Do I have to take sides here? I think not... Fact is, if you had the brains to think outside the box you would see that it is fact.

RP

I apologize to you're multiple brained head for I have only one brain. I must be inferior!!

follower

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Fact is, if you had the brains to think outside the box you would see that it is fact.

A lot of facts, and too many brains!

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Like others, I've loved Brett, but I do think, with such a horrible record, it's time to let Rogers get experience to see if he can do it. Brett may come back one more year, which will slow down Rogers getting to know a team of rookies. There will be no chemistry. Brett will quit one day, or go down, and we'll have nobody. Heck, Rogers may be nobody, but we won't know that because Favre won't tell us when he's retiring. Sherman will come back, in spite of a hideous record, because Favre wants him to and we'll have another year of hell. I don't think Favre shouldn't play. He should play most of the time, but we do need to think of the future. It's pathetic that we couldn't beat the Vikings. Yes, we looked good the first half, but the second half was a joke. I love the Pack. We're planning for the future, but we're not planning for the future QB. To me it makes no sense. Yes, Favre is a legend and he always WILL be, but I don't think we should have no experienced backup because he's a legend. We'll have a high draft pick this year. We need to know if Rogers is good or if he blows. We may be able to draft Leinart if Rogers can't cut it. Then we'd be set for when Favre hangs up his cleats. Again, I love Brett, but he's making me nervous by keeping the team in limbo about his status. And I'd like to see Sherman replaced too.