Yo Vikings Fans...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Evidently new Vikings coach Brad Childress hasn't been mincing words in meetings with his new players. "They look at me and there is just a little bit of, 'Who is this guy? What does he stand for?' " he said. "What I told them is, 'You didn't pick me, I picked you.' Because if I didn't take this job I was going down the road to take the job with the Green Bay Packers."
-- Minneapolis Star Tribune

That was the first evidence of how stupid your Head Coach is.

To see further evidence of his idiotism, watch the Cowboys/Vikings game.

It's a shame Brad does not know how to use talent to benefit his team. I'm referring to Adrian Peterson. The guy is making me believe he is a phenomenal player and I don't think he's getting the touches enough.

Dont' confuse me, I hate the **** out of your team, but as long as you have Brad as your HC, I don't think you're going to go far. Unless he realizes the talent he really has in #28.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Childress definitely underutilized Peterson in the second half of the game against the Packers, and we are thankful for that. But there is the question of how much of the load you want to put on a rookie RB, especially one who plays with a punishing style, like Peterson does. We've seen young RB's get overworked and they are never the same afterward. The most recent example is Cadillac Williams of Tampa Bay.

Peterson is too big a weapon not to use on kickoffs, and beyond that I suppose Childress should shoot for about 15-20 touches, including a few passes. They need to mix it up and use Peterson in space some of the time, instead of just pounding him.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longwell just had a 49 yard FG attempt blocked, and the Cowboys ran it back for a TD. 21-14 Dallas right now.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
12 carries for Peterson.

Mr. Burns should be fired on the spot for that nonsense. The guy damn near ran for 300 yards last week, and he doesn't even get 15 carries this week? Amazing.

Sucks to be them.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
12 carries for Peterson.

Mr. Burns should be fired on the spot for that nonsense. The guy damn near ran for 300 yards last week, and he doesn't even get 15 carries this week? Amazing.

Sucks to be them.

The guy's an idiot. As I said in another thread, if I were coaching the Vikings, my gameplan would be around getting the ball to AP. They have one of the best playmakers in the NFL and they don't know how to utilize them.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't get me started on Childress.

Overall,I thought the Vikes did ok. The defense did their job and kept them in the game.

But having a rookie QB is killing us this year.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Overall,I thought the Vikes did ok. The defense did their job and kept them in the game.

Ouch!!
Even Viking fans are calling a their second year QB a rookie.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

Ouch!!
Oh, he's still a rook in my book!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Minnesota's QB situation makes Chicago's QB situation look good.

lets not get carried away

(griese's td pass was BAD. it was a dead duck. luckily moose came up and played the ball, and the defender...wasn't looking for some reason. He really wasn't looking, as if the game wasn't on the line. that guy sucked)

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Minnesota's QB situation makes Chicago's QB situation look good.

lets not get carried away

(griese's td pass was BAD. it was a dead duck. luckily moose came up and played the ball, and the defender...wasn't looking for some reason. He really wasn't looking, as if the game wasn't on the line. that guy sucked)

Griese was getting hit as he threw it. Pocket was collapsing. He put the ball up and let moose make a play. I thought Griese played decently. 93 yards in 1:30 with no time outs is not bad.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
vikefan said:

Ouch!!
Oh, he's still a rook in my book!!
Doesn't everyone know? Viking QB's are considered "rookies" until their 5th season.........(If they last that long!) :wink: :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Vikings would have won yesterday, the Packers would have had the top record in the NFC. They are about a game behind Dallas now.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was torn between being a Viking or a Cowboy fan yesterday. The good news is that the Vikings made the Cowboys look bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts