Yo Guys Got No Chance

TexansFan02

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys really think yo gotta chance gainst Titans?
i hate the damn team but theyre gonna rip you up.

Same are we in week 15, Schaub is gonna carve up yo ***** and put passes in left right and down the centre. and Slaton dont even get me started on what he gonna do to you
See ya there suckas

gotta go back to my home now ive ad my say, come visit our boards some time

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TexansFan02 said:
Do you guys really think yo gotta chance gainst Titans?
i hate the damn team but theyre gonna rip you up.

Same are we in week 15, Schaub is gonna carve up yo ***** and put passes in left right and down the centre. and Slaton dont even get me started on what he gonna do to you
See ya there suckas

gotta go back to my home now ive ad my say, come visit our boards some time
the titans are scared,they almost lost to the colts,vanden bosch is out and now that justin harrel is starting for us,were doin better,not to mention other than cullen jenkins were all healthy starter wise.and the texans?atleast we didnt lose to the colts.you guys suck.matt schaub is a joke and steve slaton i admit,is good.yet thats the only decent,DECENT players that they have!!!!!and the titans also have a sucky qb and aaron rodgers is gettin better game by game by game,and our oline is best in the league,and were not lettin any lineman passin the los loser!!!

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TexansFan02 said:
Do you guys really think you have a chance against the Titans?
I hate the damn team, but they're gonna rip you up.

The same as we are in week 15. Schaub is gonna carve up your ***** and put passes in left, right, and down the center. and Slaton, don't even get me started on what he's gonna do to you
See ya there suckas

gotta go back to my home now, I've had my say, come visit our boards some time

I know, Tennessee played and beat some good teams, including the Lions :lol: , the Colts,the Bengals :lol: , the Texans :lol: , the Vikes :lol: , the Ravens,and the Chiefs :lol: .

And Houston beat the Bengals, Lions, and Dolphins for their 3 wins. I'm really impressed with their playoff caliber team. :D (Between them they have 3 wins)

p.s. I corrected all your spelling and punctuation mistakes while I was at it. You need more schoolin' son.

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Titans will be a huge challenge for us.

I don't think there is any arguing that.

But the Texans are just an average team at best.

LambeauLeaper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's the thing...it's soooo easy for Joe Schmoe to come in here and try to stir up controversy by saying we have "no chance"..even when he says "Yo have no chance". In any case, any self-respecting Packer fan isn't going to respond with "WE WILL WIN, I TELL YO" or something to that effect because as intelligent, educated fans we know that there are no guarantees in the NFL. We know that even though the Titans haven't faced a lot of top-tiered teams there is no denying that they have yet to be defeated. That being said, I still think it's safe to say that we have "a chance". We definitely have our weaknesses at this point, but to say the Titans are unbeatable is a tad "premature"..much like I'm sure the OP was in his first days...

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This cowpie fan must have a lot of time on his/her hands if they have to come in here to rile up Packer fans to get their jollies. :p

Staff online

Latest posts