...yet another reason why I

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of sad really. Takes for granted how well they are doing and just takes the week off. No wonder they are always one and done in the playoffs.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of seems foolish to me to admit this to the media. Reminds me of T.O. or Randy Moss. They should deduct money from his paycheck for admitting that he didn't do his job duties. I know everyone slacks off on their job once in a while, but to get paid this kind of money and only work part-year I think there should be penalties for under performance.

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe that national media or atleast the Chicago media hasn't called him on this lame *** excuse. The guy has sucked the second half of the season, there offense has sucked all season and in there last playoff tuneup where you might be playing for your job he didn't give a 100%... Wow I really believe that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in chicago....and they are....oh they are.

Radio guys are going crazy on him. They mentioned it on ATH on ESPN yesterday...etc

the bottom line is it comes to Grossman playing well in the playoffs, which he CAN do, we've seen him(well I have, i get chicago games..hooray....) do well, its just that he is so inconsistent.

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, didn't give 100%? What an excuse for a poor performance. He played like **** because hes an inconsistant quarterback, not because of effort.

Members online

Latest posts