Yes!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Putting all the ol' eggs in one basket. Of course, thats all the Vikings have.....ONE basket. :wink:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Putting all the ol' eggs in one basket. Of course, thats all the Vikings have.....ONE basket. :wink:

Their DL is quite good.

I think MM will try to avoid it almost completely by passing most of the time. Or at least, that's what I will do. So we'll have all our eggs in one basket as well.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Their DL is quite good.

I think MM will try to avoid it almost completely by passing most of the time. Or at least, that's what I will do. So we'll have all our eggs in one basket as well.
Nah........they will be in the baskets of Driver, Jennings, Jones, Robinson, Lee, and anyone else Brett decides to throw too! :wink:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
cheesey said:

Their DL is quite good.

Nah........they will be in the baskets of Driver, Jennings, Jones, Robinson, Lee, and anyone else Brett decides to throw too! :wink:

Well, I didn't want to rub it in that our basket is more reliable than their basket. I'm trying to be humble. ;)

Members online

Latest posts