Yes we lost, however....

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a ride it has been! Last year the pack get a Wildcard berth, NFC Champs, Super Bowl champs, then this year, win the NFC North and get the rest record in the NFL.

Most likely all the starters will be back next year, plus Nick Collins! There is tons of talent on defense and I expect them to be big next year. With all the talent and depth the Packers will be Super Bowl contenders for years to come.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. You have to take the wins with the losses. This is a tough one to swallow, but we couldn't make stops on 3rd down and our receivers couldn't catch a cold today. The core of this team will be back next year, hopefully we draft a pass rusher opposite Clay and I assure you A-Rod will be working with his receivers this off season and will ride them hard for dropping passes in a critical game. Go Pack Go!

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately sometimes you have to learn how to lose.
It doesn't feel good but you have to deal with it and move on.
The nucleous is there... this is a good team.
They will come back....

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean look at the last two seasons combined...

29-8.... those are special stats right there. With a Wildcard berth, NFC North Champs, NFC Champs, Super Bowl Champs all in there...

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this one hurts badly...it was a waste of an incredible season. They need a good 3-4 down lineman, as well as OLB, not to mention a CB. Thinking Tramon Williams might be on the chopping block.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have been content if we had just lost. But that the Packers never bothered to prepare and come to play in a home game for the fans who pay the bills ****** me the **** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SantaCruz49erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers had an amazing season. Aaron Rodgers is still very young and so is Mike McCarthy. As long as those two are still around, I don't see why you guys can't be contenders every year.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ticks me off is that we lost to the Giants again at home in the playoff's before the NFC championship game. This unfortunate, but i hope we meet again and the results will be different. Atleast we finally get to see our players in the Pro bowl. May not be the Superbowl, but atleast it's something.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still very optimistic about the future. MM and TT are proactive in improving this team in whatever way they need to. They don't "knee jerk", but they will have some answers.

Vinniemack84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good season guys. I post here once in a blue moon, but I read the threads daily. I'm a Patriots fan and every bit of me wanted to see a Pack Pats SB. Take it from a fan base that knows, it really sucks when your team does so well all year only to go out like this. 18-1...ugh. That said, your team will be in contention for years. Maybe it's a good thing the Patriots can get one last hoorah as our window begins to close. Here's to hoping the Pats can make it into the dance and face the G-men...sweet redemption.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Good season guys. I post here once in a blue moon, but I read the threads daily. I'm a Patriots fan and every bit of me wanted to see a Pack Pats SB. Take it from a fan base that knows, it really sucks when your team does so well all year only to go out like this. 18-1...ugh. That said, your team will be in contention for years. Maybe it's a good thing the Patriots can get one last hoorah as our window begins to close. Here's to hoping the Pats can make it into the dance and face the G-men...sweet redemption.

I think the Pats will win it all, and I'll be glad to see it. Niners would be good too, but my best friend is a Pats fan and consequently, they're my favorite AFC team. Nothing like my love for the Pack, but there are a lot of good guys on that team and I lke that. I'm rooting for you all the way now.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vinnie, you are officially a Patriots fan I actually have some respect for. Thanks for the comments and the well wishes. I can live with being Super Bowl XLVII Champions next year =D

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now I'm rooting for the Niners.
If the Giants beat them, I'll be rooting for whichever team they face in the SB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts