Yep.... Brett can not throw the deep ball anymore.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Other teams are looking into hiring other senior members for their offense, with as much as was said about Elway today, he may be making a comeback.
Miami has nothing to lose so they brought back Dan Marino to take them to the Super Bowl.

nope, Favre can't throw the long ball anymore

*silent giggles*

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVED it! Just in case anyone thought that one to Jones was a fluke, he hits GJ in stride to win the game!!!
That old man.....he needs to be benched!!! 8) :lol: (end sarcasm)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh.....did any of you catch where they called Brett Vinny Testeverde's Dad? (Making fun of Brett's age) It made me laugh!!! :lol:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVED it! Just in case anyone thought that one to Jones was a fluke, he hits GJ in stride to win the game!!!
And we would have the same record if Rodgers was starting.: :p

Reaction score
Anyone could see that he underthrew Jones a bit, and Jones did all the work. :p

Honestly though, Brett had a point to prove. He proved it.

Perhaps we should continue to doubt his arm strength so he can further prove his point against the Chiefs....

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was great how he took on champ bailey. some qb's don't even bother going to his side, scared of being beaten. but of course brett and scared don't go together.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre was talking how MM told him to take a shot at it.........i like having a coach that goes for the win like that! It could have backfired of course, but Favre showed tonight he CAN still throw the long ball!
Think of how thats gonna effect our future opponents! They will have to FEAR the long ball again!

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game for Brett, but it's too bad Thompson drafted that slow receiver in the third round. Favre really needed a deep threat. It must've been David Clowney who caught that pass.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Great game for Brett, but it's too bad Thompson drafted that slow receiver in the third round. Favre really needed a deep threat. It must've been David Clowney who caught that pass.

Lol Jones is deceptive. I was laughing because he beat CHAMP BAILEY baahahahahahahaha.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

Lol Jones is deceptive. I was laughing because he beat CHAMP BAILEY baahahahahahahaha.
Did you guys notice the block Jennings gave for Jones at the end of that play? If he wouldn't have did it, Jones probably wouldn't have made it into the endzone. Thats heads up play on Jennings part!

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
Greg C. said:

Did you guys notice the block Jennings gave for Jones at the end of that play? If he wouldn't have did it, Jones probably wouldn't have made it into the endzone. Thats heads up play on Jennings part!

Hell I'm just loving the fact we had TWO 100 yard receivers tonite not named Driver.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cory said:
Greg C. said:

Yeah, I saw that. Jennings got just enough of the defender to let Jones reach the end zone. Our receivers love to block for each other.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
And we would have the same record if Rodgers was starting.: :p

I know you're joking, but I think Favre and A-Rod have gotten really close. Whenever Favre throws a TD, the first guy he goes to on the bench is Rodgers.

Rodgers has certainly had an interesting start to his NFL career. I wonder if he'll ever get a chance in GB before his rookie contract expires. Backing up the greatest (yeah I said it) quarterback of all time certainly cannot hurt Rodgers development.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Rodgers will want to leave. Even if Brett decided to stick around another year or two, the team itself is young. And with the guys TT is getting as WR's, it has to make a QB excited.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts