1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Yeah, like I'm letting that one slide...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Jan 29, 2008.

1. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +645
    hahaha! no doubt. is everyone here satisfied with the thread? Fuzznuts is misunderstood by a lot of people around here, and while I admit that sometimes it has been hard for me to remember it, he has stated several times now that his beef really isn't with Packer fans but rather with the wrongful and ignorant disrespect that he feels Favre is getting from the rest of the NFL fanbase. he's not a "Favre-firster" but rather a passionate Packer fan like the rest of us that is bothered by the disrespect we're getting for one play that one player made in one game, while all the positives this season are being over-looked. he agrees with us all here, you win as a team and you lose as a team. It's been said over and over, that football is the ultimate team sport, and if one player is not in sync with the rest, it is nearly impossible for the team to succeed. so, can we please lock this thread and move on now?