1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

YahooFanball PackersLion preview

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Sep 7, 2005.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    heres the link:

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/analysis ... league=nfl

I found it funny the guy doesnt think Al Harris can cover Roy Williams 1 on 1. Al Harris did fine against Randy Moss and T.O. but 2nd year man Roy Williams will just be too much. Yeah...right...

2. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Perfect....I hope the Lions are favored by 20. I hope they think our D is terrible and that they can run and pass all day. I hope Dre Bly thinks he can shut down Walker and that they can keep Bubba from scoring. Then at halftime when they're down by 21pts they can pray for Garcia's leg to heal and realize that they actually have to play the game. Underdog Packers are the best team to watch. Favre with a chip...keep up the great writing experts, you will make our season!
    Go Pack.

3. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just hope Harrington plays his normal game and doesn't get hot. We need to get to him and not let him get comfortable and/or confident.