Xavier Rhodes Adams one of the best

H

HardRightEdge

Rhodes' commentary is behind the Game Pass paywall. While I have a subscription, I don't see the need to watch a 26 minute video to have Rhodes confirm what we already know. If Rhodes had some specifics worth sharing, I'd read them but I'm not going hunting for them.

If we would point to what makes Adams special, at the top of the list is his suddenness out of his breaks and "money" on the short slants. He's a premier possession receiver. While many would consider "possession receiver" a pejorative, it certainly is not. Adams isn't going to run away from anybody, but he does present a downfield target if he gets that early separation.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It was on Facebook.. I don't have a pass.

He mentioned Julio, Antonio and then saved adams last

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams is a top 10 WR in the NFL, both a great player and personality. Him staying healthy is key, as I dont see Rhodes have similar words of praise for any of our other WR's.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams is a top 10 WR in the NFL, both a great player and personality. Him staying healthy is key, as I dont see Rhodes have similar words of praise for any of our other WR's.

I'm not sure if you really intended for this to be funny but for some reason I found it hilarious.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rhodes' commentary is behind the Game Pass paywall. While I have a subscription, I don't see the need to watch a 26 minute video to have Rhodes confirm what we already know. If Rhodes had some specifics worth sharing, I'd read them but I'm not going hunting for them.

If we would point to what makes Adams special, at the top of the list is his suddenness out of his breaks and "money" on the short slants. He's a premier possession receiver. While many would consider "possession receiver" a pejorative, it certainly is not. Adams isn't going to run away from anybody, but he does present a downfield target if he gets that early separation.
And his hands.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts