1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

WWE wrestler Wade Barrett talks about Aaron Rodgers

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Chillarfan54, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Chillarfan54

Chillarfan54 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    P-C: Do you have a Super Bowl prediction?

Barrett: I’m very impressed with Aaron Rodgers. I think he’s a great player. I watched him grow since he’s debuted in the league and he’s so on fire at the moment. I think overall, the Steelers are a better team. I think they’ve got a bit more experience than Green Bay, but I think it’s gonna come down to whether Aaron Rodgers performs on the day. If he performs to the best of his ability, I think Green Bay is gonna win. If he has an off day, it’s gonna be the Steelers, so it really all falls into the hands of Aaron Rodgers in my book.

P-C: Speaking of Rodgers, every time he scores, he puts the championship belt around his waist. How do you like that he incorporates the wrestling world into his touchdown celebration?

Barrett: That’s pretty cool. I think it’s cool he’s a fan, that he acknowledges us. There’s a lot of NFL fans in the WWE. … Sometimes when we’re in the locker room before the show, we’ll have games on the TV on a Sunday and things like that. Everyone’s keeping up on the scores during the show. It’s pretty cool that those guys are watching us as well and when we go to various cities around the country, we get a lot of the players who come along and request tickets. I think about three or four months ago, we had the entire offensive line of the Indianapolis Colts at one of our shows. … We’re all big fans of the NFL. It’s nice to see that those guys are fans of the WWE as well.

Credit: postcrescent.com

[ if i'm not supposed to post this, go ahead and delete it.]

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,100
    Barrett is super talented and came in with the swag and talent to be a champion off the bat. Havent seen someone that ready that quickly.

3. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Greatest of All-Time

Ratings:
    +161
    Never heard of him, but I like him.

4. Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45
    WAYE BARRUH likes the Pack to win eh?

Pretty cool considering he's a Bears fan :p

5. GWheels

GWheels Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +208
    Did somebody tell Wade Barrett pro football is real?

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +111
    Wade Barrett Sucks thats my opinon lol :D