WR Cory Rodgers Signed !!!!!!!!!!!

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers have announced the team has signed rookie WR/KR Cory Rodgers, the team's first of two selections in the fourth round of the 2006 NFL Draft. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

That Leaves

Hawk
Colledge
Hodge
Spitz
Martin

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought someone mentioned Sunday that Martin signed. But I guess he hasn't not. I'm more concerned if Hawk, Colledge and Spitz aren't there for the start of camp.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Contracts are a hard thing to do especially for a top 5 pick. I don't think you'd have to worry if Hawk isn't there on Day 1. It's when you get to a week and beyond that something is wrong. I'm guessing Hawk signs during the weekend and everyone else before training camp.

Reaction score
porky88 said:
Contracts are a hard thing to do especially for a top 5 pick. I don't think you'd have to worry if Hawk isn't there on Day 1. It's when you get to a week and beyond that something is wrong. I'm guessing Hawk signs during the weekend and everyone else before training camp.

Bingo.

I don't think Hawk will miss any significant time, but he won't get his John Hancock on the dotted line in time.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
billv said:
I thought someone mentioned Sunday that Martin signed. But I guess he hasn't not. I'm more concerned if Hawk, Colledge and Spitz aren't there for the start of camp.

Yea, I'm thinking the same thing. Got a couple of days to get em' in TC.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad they got this kid signed. It shows the Packer brass are trying to get things done, not just sitting on their butts.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Packers | Contract update: C. Rodgers
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 21:52:44 -0700

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers rookie WR Cory Rodgers signed a four-year deal worth $2.075 million, including a signing bonus of $465,120. The deal also included base salaries of 275,000 in 2006, $360,000 in 2007, $445,000 in 2008 and $530,000 in 2009.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts