Wow

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Bears look freakishly good. There defense is fun to watch and I hate the Bears!!

The NFC Champions gave up more points to the Bears than the Packers did! :)

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya it makes the packers look better and better sadly the bears will be 4-0 and the only undeafted team in the nfc and 1 of 3 total undeafted.

Reaction score
Re: the bears.

Man, their O is sick.

They've gotten all the pieces in place and they won't go down without a tough fight.

I'll let Grossman play out half the season injury free before I think they are ready to make a run.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: the bears.

I think they'll be 9-0 going into the NY game. The Giants crowd will pull the Giants to victory.

Looking at their schedule, I can't see them going worse than 13-3, and i think that 14-2 or even 15-1 is realistic. It's scary how good these guys have looked. I predicted 10-6 preseason, but it looks like I'm going to be dead wrong.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scary. Da Bears are actually for real.

What's really scary is the way they win. Three of their four games have been blowouts. Anyone think it's too close to put da Bears as SB favs?

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After the game vs. Minnesota, I thought this one would be close as well. Guess not. If it counts for anything, SA was not playing. Not that it would have made much of a difference.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, they look pretty damn good but they still need to get their ground game going a little more.
If they start runing the ball the way that have for the last few years it is all over in the NFC.

They are a young team and should be very good for a while. The average age of their roster is 26.6 years old. They have a lot of rookies who are making big plays and they are very deep, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Here is the killer. The average age of their defensive starters is 25.6 years old and the oldest starter on their D is only 29 (Adewale Ogunleye) Rookie Mark Anderson already has 3 1/2 sacks in limited playing time and is waiting in the wings.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have no clue what CHI's contract situation with these guys is, but you can all but guarantee if this team wins a SB, free agency will absolutely wreck that roster. Now, there's alot of talented depth over there, so that's good, but with guys who are young and talented and play with extreme prejudice, there's a good chance they'll get grabbed quickly.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
I have no clue what CHI's contract situation with these guys is, but you can all but guarantee if this team wins a SB, free agency will absolutely wreck that roster. Now, there's alot of talented depth over there, so that's good, but with guys who are young and talented and play with extreme prejudice, there's a good chance they'll get grabbed quickly.

There D is locked up for a while now. In fact their setup to be a very good team for a long time especially with the way Grossman is playing.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will lose Briggs next year. Hopefully they pay T Harris. Maybe lose Vasher the following year. Rex is due soon also. OLine is getting old, but is still well above average.

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
They will lose Briggs next year. Hopefully they pay T Harris. Maybe lose Vasher the following year. Rex is due soon also. OLine is getting old, but is still well above average.

Lies, all lies. they will be together forever..don't ruin it for me 4th. :wink:

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
4thand26 said:

Lies, all lies. they will be together forever..don't ruin it for me 4th. :wink:

I was totally PO'd when they broke up Holdman - Urlacher - (went to Pats). I really hope that it doesn't happen again, but...money talks.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there's much question that da Bears will win it all this year. The way they destroy the teams they play. They're only five games in, and they're +120 points.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is nice when the only thing that you can be concerned about was them blowing the shutout with a minute left.
Matt Leinart is about to get his real welcome to the NFL next Monday night.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
It is nice when the only thing that you can be concerned about was them blowing the shutout with a minute left.

Well Phil, what can I say about your Bears??? :-? Let me think about it.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:

Well Phil, what can I say about your Bears??? :-? Let me think about it.

They look very good right now. I knew that they would be even better than last year with a real QB but this is getting scary. Then again the Steelers looked like crap at the start of last season so 5 games is just 5 games.
If the Bears play even close to this for the rest of the season then they should win the Super Bowl.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish that it was December and the Bears were playing like this. RIght now, it means nothing except a good start at getting a playoff spot.

Members online

Latest posts