1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

WoW

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Zero2Cool, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Unreal

I seen this on ESPN over and over again, but in its entirety? This is jus amazing.

2. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That makes me hate the Pistons and their fans. Ron Artest's foul was not that bad and Ben Wallace totally overeacted, that whole thing was his faoult not Ron's. And then those dumb@$$ piston fans who were throwing the beer :evil: :evil: they piss me me off. Ron's punishement was so unfair.

3. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love listening to to the announcers. "these ridiculous fans throwing things." Thes fans who were being assaulted by a player who ran into the stands and then hit the wrong guy. Then his buddy comes over and starts hitting people to. "This is a bad showing from the pistons fans." What do they expect when a guy runs into the audience and starts pummeling people. Should they have cheered? Especially when he layed on the broadcast table like a baby. If you are an athlete who comes to Detroit and acts like an ******* don't expect a warm reception from the fans.

4. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    your crazy they were throwing beer at them before anyone came into the stands, then when the Pacers were trying to leave they threw MORE beer at them. DUMB@$$ piston fans

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    a plastic cup hitting your body is no reason to run into the stands and attack someone(the wrong someone btw)

AADP, what is your stance on this, and what would the law say?

Me and my friend had a HUGE argument on this event. I said Artest had no right to go up there, he said he did, and that he was 'attacked' and 'threatened' as if a plastic cup can cause serious injury. He said "what if it hit him in the eye?" UGH! Just remembering that week-lasting debate upsets me! We didnt talk for days, then I went to his girlfriends house, and he had to talk to me, or we woulda fought, and I woulda pummeled him and said "HE :punch: had :punch: no :punch: reason to go up :punch: there. :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: :punch: "

lol...AADP?

6. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe he didn't have a right to go in the stands but those piston fans are still dumb@$$'s

7. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ron artest was being a complete *** by laying on the broadcast table. Then he went and HIT THE WRONG GUY!!!!!!!!!! Then stephen Jackson went in and started hitting people at random. If you come to Detroit and fight with the fans expect it to get ugly. The guy who threw the cup was an *******. Artest didn't even hit him. I've seen the tape a thousand times. What was Jackson's excuse for punching the fans? If you come to any Detroit stadium and jump into the stands and start punching random fans you are going to get hit back, be booed, and have things thrown at you. Name any other professional sports star who has ever ran into the stands and started punching the opposing teams fans. Artest could have difused the whole situation by simply doing nothing.

8. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    But its not like the Piston fans were just throwing the beer at artest and jackson, whe some of the innocent pacers were leaving they were getting covered in beer

9. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No point in taking sides.... Artest and Jackson are a bunch of punks and Pistons fans showed they are cowardly, classless punks.

10. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    And these guys are still in the NBA. If it wasn't for the NBA these guys would be in prison.

On second thought maybe they should let them carry guns to protect themselves?

11. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I have seen it many times. Stupid and childish.