Wow

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson just owns.

- Derek Sherrod ranked #25 prospect. We got him at #32.
- Randall Cobb ranked #49 prospect. We got him at #64
- Alex Green ranked #90 prospect. We got him at #96.
- Davon House ranked #56 prospect. We got him at #131.
- DJ Williams ranked #124 prospect. We got him at #141.
-Ricky Elmore ranked #193 prospect. We got him at #197.
- Lawrence Guy ranked #180 prospect. We got him at #233.

So happy we stayed true to the boards instead of getting excited based on pressure or hype during the round. If we don't get A+ on this draft, idk who else can.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes im very happy the way this draft is going so far, its nice when you already have a champion team and your picking just to build depth and not need

jamie97520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, thats a good way of looking at it. I have to say because of the hype i was expecting to get Brooks Read and once Cam heyward fell i hoped we could pick him up but looking back on the pick ups retrospectively we did very well. Im excited about Randall Cobb, Mcarthy will draw up some good plays for him.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wasnt all that excited about brooks reed, seemed a little overrated IMO. the comparisons to matthews was not all that close imo

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys think we'll go D for a few picks now? Gotta think we would want at least one more D-line...

Regardless... Our offense is going to be straight silly, in a good way

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah i think we should grab a LB, CB, and DL. DL i would say is our biggest need, which isnt glarring but its there. we have sheilds at CB, i think he will be a good player for us for years to come. we have tons of LB. whatever we take besides DL will be strictly depth.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now, i am most excited about Cobb and the potential for big plays and edge of my seat excitement. However ask me again the first time a starting tackle (Clifton or Buluga) goes down and we insert Sherrod - much like we did with Buluga last season, and not miss a beat.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't think we'll get an A+ simply because many of the "experts" don't like the Green pick. I don't think they understand how well he fits our offense. We like to run a lot of spread sets and as wood chipper said in another thread, he comes from a spread offense in Hawaii. Oh well, its an A+ to us.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I am not certain about some of the picks either, but I don't know the team, the needs, and the upside of each player, but I know success when I see it, and I have seen TT succeed.
Go Pack! Go Ted!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson just owns.

- Derek Sherrod ranked #25 prospect. We got him at #32.
- Randall Cobb ranked #49 prospect. We got him at #64
- Alex Green ranked #90 prospect. We got him at #96.
- Davon House ranked #56 prospect. We got him at #131.
- DJ Williams ranked #124 prospect. We got him at #141.
-Ricky Elmore ranked #193 prospect. We got him at #197.
- Lawrence Guy ranked #180 prospect. We got him at #233.

So happy we stayed true to the boards instead of getting excited based on pressure or hype during the round. If we don't get A+ on this draft, idk who else can.

Where did you get those rankings from?

Members online

Latest posts