1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wow

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by musccy, Jul 19, 2005.

1. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  2. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't stand the guy, but I have to tip my hat to him here for a job well done.

There are some things in life that all of the money he has made can't buy, and that gratifying feeling he has for saving a life is one of them.

The story makes me wonder where the parents where though? We have so many needless drownings down here in Arizona because parents don't pay close enough attention to their kids around water.

3. Favreforever721

Favreforever721 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Any man who holds people out doesn't get my respect, but any man who saves a life is my kind of guy.

4. MajicMan

MajicMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Nice job by Drew the person... :thumbsup:

Drew the professional is still an ar$e. :loser:

5. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Drew has my vote as a caring human being!! Great postings on this topic, fellow Packerforum poster!

6. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I guess we do have to give him credit for that. That was a wonderful thing to do. I, too, wonder where the parents were. But little kids are so fast that if you turn your back just for a minute, things can happen.

7. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62
    I don't hold the venom against Rosenagent that most of you do. He is what he is...he's a hired mercenary. I blame the players who think somehow they aren't getting their share. Walker signed a contract with a multi-million dollar signing bonus. Now he wants more, so he hires the hitman. Seems logical enough to me.

But, it shows to me that Wonderlic Wonder Walker is in it for Javon. I wonder if the 49'ers need a wide receiver for their #1 next year?

8. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    F-him!

9. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think that this was great. You have to give him credit where credit is due, he deserives it, I couldn't have done it. Nice job Drew. However you have to give credit where credit is due and that is not in his agent skills :puke:

10. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
  11. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Are they sure Rottenlouse didn't push the boy in and rescue him for the publicity? :twisted:

Net is right about the players have a responsibility. However, the first thing the players have to do is get in the right environment. I'm sure Rottenlouse bends their ears pretty hard and is very convincing, then he has his zombies all around him saying "yeh, right", "absolutely", "you got it Drew" etc.. For the coup de grace he brings in a jerk like TO. Javon needs to change that and be around guys like Jerry Rice and Javon's teamates.

But there are more important things than football. So congratulations to Drew for saving a young boys life.

12. MajicMan

MajicMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    :lol: I think you might be on to something here, Traxx.

13. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How much did he pay the kid to "drown"? Now he's setting up public appearances left and right to brag about it. He's still a putz.

14. mkapp

mkapp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe he should call Brett and make him aware of the situation.