Wow..some very interesting comments..

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
So you were a packer fan but now your not? I have a hard time trying to keep up with you. You told me 2 weeks ago that you wanted the Vikings to win so that is what we call a waffleing fan.

I'll make it simple for you ...

First, I've never said that I was a "Packers Fan", simply because I'm not "Die-Hard" Packer ... - However that doesn't mean I am not a fan of the Packers ... Incidently ... - I've not seen a more "waffling" poster than yourself ... Every time you are proved wrong (last most notably was our discussion on the Vikings Draft ... where you were proved wrong, and you tried to evade further rebuttals ... because you were looking quite ignorant about your "own" team ... - which was kind of funny ...)

Second, to make it really "simple" for you, in order so you *might* be able to comprehend it more clearly ... (if you had bothered to read my posts as I've said before, you would already know this ..., because you have replied to my posts in those threads as well ...):

My preferred teams (over all others in the NFL) are:

1) Packers (I've already stated why ..., and because we have relatives who are closely connected to Green Bay)

2) Dallas (acquired "taste", as I've attended a few games in Dallas over the years, while visiting my friends I made while being deployed in Kosova and Afghanistan ...)

3) Vikings (because of the name actually ... Which was the reason why I started watching their games (back in 1998 ) ... - In case you didn't know the name "Vikings" is because there is a large Nordic (Scandinavian) descendancy residing in Minnesota ... - And in case you don't know ... - I'm Danish ...) - Still to this day, I still haven't been able to attend a Vikings game at Minnesota ... - But pending on my schedule in January when I go to the States, I might just be able to see my first game at the Metrodome ...

I wish the Vikings well because of the above, and also because I would really like to see Favre win another Super Bowl ...

I'll readily admit, without Favre, I would favor for the Packers over Vikings any day ..., however that doesn't mean I can't root for the Vikings, whenever they aren't playing the Packers ...

This Sundays game (Dallas @ Packers) is one of those "win win" games for me, as I just expect to see some good football, all though based on the current season ... - It probably won't be that great looking for the Packers ... Even so, I still hope both teams can play a good game ...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What? your getting pawned and you call it trolling? Your getting your *** kicked and now you want to talk history to soften the blow and are trying to redirect this thread.. Your hilarious. I have noticed when a mod like youself has nothing left to argue with the troll word comes out alot on this forum. I have told you guys before if you want me gone than show your power. You would be in the Minorty if you think Aaron Rodgers is better than Favre in any aspect of the game that really matters and that is wins! So kick me off tough guy!
Still haven't shown me:

1) Were have I said that Rodgers is better than Favre, nor
2) Were I said Rodgers is going to be a HOF qb, nor
3) Have shown me why Favre has a bigger arm and better downfield accuracy than Rodgers...

Yeah, I'm getting pawned... YOU JUST CAN'T ANSWER ME. SO YOU TRY TO DIVERGE. I'm gonna let you post the final word, in this (word that will not have anything to do with what has been discussed), so you can feel you win, ok?

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First, I've never said that I was a "Packers Fan", simply because I'm not "Die-Hard" Packer ... - However that doesn't mean I am not a fan of the Packers ... Incidently ... - I've not seen a more "waffling" poster than yourself ... Every time you are proved wrong (last most notably was our discussion on the Vikings Draft ... where you were proved wrong, and you tried to evade further rebuttals ... because you were looking quite ignorant about your "own" team ... - which was kind of funny ...)

3) Vikings (because of the name actually ... Which was the reason why I started watching their games (back in 1998 ) ... - In case you didn't know the name "Vikings" is because there is a large Nordic (Scandinavian) descendancy residing in Minnesota ... - And in case you don't know ... - I'm Danish ...) - Still to this day, I still haven't been able to attend a Vikings game at Minnesota ... - But pending on my schedule in January when I go to the States, I might just be able to see my first game at the Metrodome ...

WTF are you talking about with the draft talk and my waffleing ways. I have never talked to you about any draft with you so take your meds and get back to me on that.( take your daytime meds because you sound loopy already) Any way I became a viking fan because purple is my favorite color and I had a danish that morning so I decided to become a Vikings fan:happy0005:Thanks for the update on your family tree BTW.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
So you were a packer fan but now your not? I have a hard time trying to keep up with you. You told me 2 weeks ago that you wanted the Vikings to win so that is what we call a waffleing fan.

If anyone is "waffling" it's you ... - You simply have a difficult time staying "stabile" in your comments ...

When you first started on these boards ... - You were full of praise of Aaron Rodgers and posting how great this and that he is/was ... - While further down the road ... You are totally opposite ...

I wonder if you were probably one of those "Die-Hard" Vikings Fans, who were adamantly opposed to Vikings even signing Favre in the first place (most likely I would assume you were ...) - Yet now ... you are "all over" Favre, simply because he is playing great, and the Vikings are winning ? ...

When you are able to stay coherent and stabile in your postings and views ... - Then perhaps you could accuse others of "waffling" with a little merit, however, when you don't even heed your own words ... - That just makes you look bad ...

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about with the draft talk and my waffleing ways. I have never talked to you about any draft with you so take your meds and get back to me on that.( take your daytime meds because you sound loopy already) Any way I became a viking fan because purple is my favorite color and I had a danish that morning so I decided to become a Vikings fan:happy0005:Thanks for the update on your family tree BTW.

Ah how fickle your memory is ... - Perhaps you should heed your own advice and take some "meds" yourself ? - Because we were infact discussing drafts in another thread ...

Click Here

Page 11 and on ...

Kinda funny how little you know about your own team ... "Mr Senior Waffle" ... Oh and notice how you totally neglect of commenting Raptorman after he proved you wrong ... - Instead you changed the topic totally ignoring what he posted ...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still haven't shown me:

3) Have shown me why Favre has a bigger arm and better downfield accuracy than Rodgers...

Yeah, I'm getting pawned... YOU JUST CAN'T ANSWER ME. SO YOU TRY TO DIVERGE. I'm gonna let you post the final word, in this (word that will not have anything to do with what has been discussed), so you can feel you win, ok?
I just called Brett and Aaron up and were going to have a Punt pass and kick comp. between them sometime in the next week or so to prove it..Your the one that his been giving Rodgers the edge on arm strength and downfield accurecy not me. So you prove it that as farve Comp. Rate is 68% and rodgers is 63%. Favre has 110 QB rateing and rodgers has a 103 rateing. Rodgers does have the edge in yards by 250 or so but has more passes attempted. He also has 2 more pic's and both have 16 td's.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone is "waffling" it's you ... - You simply have a difficult time staying "stabile" in your comments ...

When you first started on these boards ... - You were full of praise of Aaron Rodgers and posting how great this and that he is/was ... - While further down the road ... You are totally opposite ...

I wonder if you were probably one of those "Die-Hard" Vikings Fans, who were adamantly opposed to Vikings even signing Favre in the first place (most likely I would assume you were ...) - Yet now ... you are "all over" Favre, simply because he is playing great, and the Vikings are winning ? ...

When you are able to stay coherent and stabile in your postings and views ... - Then perhaps you could accuse others of "waffling" with a little merit, however, when you don't even heed your own words ... - That just makes you look bad ...
I think he is good waffle boy but he is no Brett Favre at this point. When did I say he wasn't good? can you read?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two pages of bogus posting and there seems to be no end in sight.

C'mon guys - post some crap that at least has an ounce of substance! Believe me, it ain't fun having to sift thru these topics in hopes of discovering posts of value.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just called Brett and Aaron up and were going to have a Punt pass and kick comp. between them sometime in the next week or so to prove it..Your the one that his been giving Rodgers the edge on arm strength and downfield accurecy not me. So you prove it that as farve Comp. Rate is 68% and rodgers is 63%. Favre has 110 QB rateing and rodgers has a 103 rateing. Rodgers does have the edge in yards by 250 or so but has more passes attempted. He also has 2 more pic's and both have 16 td's.
Sarcasm won't answer my questions... And neither will you, apparently...

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

C'mon guys - post some crap that at least has an ounce of substance! Believe me, it ain't fun having to sift thru these topics in hopes of discovering posts of value.
heres a clue if you see quientus on the thread you know it won't make much sense. I thought you were bad Hauschild but compared to him you are a genius on here.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How bout that Brett Lorenzo, huh? :happy0005:

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See how Skol avoids being proven wrong again?
What? WTF are you talking about? what am I wrong about? you say rodgers should get all kinds of praise and i say he shouldn't with what he has done. He is the best 10-14 qb I have ever seen. Is that better?T-jack has a better record so maybe T-jack is better than Rodgers

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre's numbers are better so choke on it and have a happy non- playoff team again for the 4th time in 5 years. As for the Purple our mission is Miami!

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do stats prove superior arm strength or better accuracy? Completion percentage can be skewed by receivers who can't hold onto a perfectly thrown pass. Yards per completion can be skewed by yards after catch. Why is this even a debate? Unless the two QBs are side by side at the combine it's a futile argument.

Rodgers has whiter teeth. Now that's a winnable assertion, what with #4's addiction to Copenhagen. Let's move on.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What? WTF are you talking about? what am I wrong about? you say rodgers should get all kinds of praise and i say he shouldn't with what he has done. He is the best 10-14 qb I have ever seen. Is that better?T-jack has a better record so maybe T-jack is better than Rodgers

The draft discussion with Quient you had

and show me where I said ONCE Rodgers should get praise?

You asked what aspect of Rodgers game is better then Bretts and the only thing I could come up with mobility

God your like a little kid that isnt getting his way...have to find something else to complain about even if it means to make things up

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do stats prove superior arm strength or better accuracy? Completion percentage can be skewed by receivers who can't hold onto a perfectly thrown pass. Yards per completion can be skewed by yards after catch. Why is this even a debate? Unless the two QBs are side by side at the combine it's a futile argument.

Rodgers has whiter teeth. Now that's a winnable assertion, what with #4's addiction to Copenhagen. Let's move on.
How do stats prove accuracy? What? The more accurate you are the higher the comp.% are in case you did not know. Its tricky I know but if you complete half of your passes you are at 50%. If you complete 6 out of 10 then you go to 60% and so on and so on. Another what if theory by the packer faithful. If it wasn't for those dropped balls or a better o-line rodgers would be better than favre right? Got to go what is in ink and right now Favre is better in stats and in the standings. So argue That!

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The draft discussion with Quient you had

and show me where I said ONCE Rodgers should get praise?

You asked what aspect of Rodgers game is better then Bretts and the only thing I could come up with mobility

God your like a little kid that isnt getting his way...have to find something else to complain about even if it means to make things up
and yet your crying like a school girl because favre is a better QB. Quintus and draft talk? WTF are you talking about? It is Rick Spielman who runs the draft room and has since Ziggy hired him. Jeff diamond, scott studwell and rick spielman were running the draft room for the Vikings when T-Jack was drafted

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
and yet your crying like a school girl because favre is a better QB. Quintus and draft talk? WTF are you talking about? It is Rick Spielman who runs the draft room and has since Ziggy hired him. Jeff diamond, scott studwell and rick spielman were running the draft room for the Vikings when T-Jack was drafted

*Sighs* - This shouldn't be necesary to show a grown, aged man ... But apparently ... Skol guy has some "issues" with his memory ... - Or maybe just suffering from ADD ...

Just so you know,harvin loadholt,Rice and peterson were drafted and the war room is run by rick Spielman and not Brad Childress. Spielman and Studwell should get the credit for those picks The head coach does not pick who the Vikings pick up in the draft. This is not a Holmgren setting or a parcells setting as GM/Head coach like some teams have.

I think wrote this:

Just so you know,harvin loadholt,Rice and peterson were drafted and the war room is run by rick Spielman and not Brad Childress. Spielman and Studwell should get the credit for those picks The head coach does not pick who the Vikings pick up in the draft. This is not a Holmgren setting or a parcells setting as GM/Head coach like some teams have.

Without knowing ... I have a very difficult time believing that the head coach doesn't get his input taking into consideration when it comes to the draft ... Regardless of what franchise we are speaking of ...

No franchise is run like that ... - Yes, the Coach doesn't make the picks, however, to say that the coach doesn't have a say would be naive ...
To which you replied ...

Hello, your proving my point because it was brad Childress who wanted and begged for spielman to draft him. Duante Culpepper was the QB when Childress was signed and they didn't get along. T-Jack falls on him.

- Again clearly disregarding what I actually wrote ...

Actually you are proving *my* point ... - Because you just said that Childress didn't draft players ... >.<

Again it would seem you are rather arguing "just to argue", rather than to actually discuss ...

what? when did i say he had no input? Spielman is the main man in the Vikings war room. Actually the Vikings usually go after the best available athlete left on the board. There is actually 5 guys in the war room on draft day and guess what Childress is not one of them. Just because a pick is made does not mean they went over with the coach. Really if you think about it guys sign contracts longer than many coaches do

Another indication of possible ADD symptoms ...:

WTF are you talking about? surely you can't be this ignorant. He wanted T-Jack out of Alabama state as a QB he could mold into his type of QB. Those were his exact words. Spielman had no desire for a Div.1AA qb but did as the new coached asked. You think that Chilly wanted AP and Spielman didn't want him? Seriously you talked like T-jack was here before Childress and he wasn't because Duante Culpepper was the Vikings QB when Childress signed on to coach the Vikings. So do you really think the Vikings would sign over the war room to a first time head coach just like that? I doubt it because why wouldn't you need a guy like Spielman if your head coach runs your draft for you.

Then Raptorman wrote:

Hate to burst your bubble Skolguy, but Spielman had nothing to do with the draft until 2007. Jackson was drafted in 2006. Fran Foley was the man in the "Triangle of Authority" as they call it. It's Spielman, Brzeziski,Childress that make the calls in the draft room for the Vikings these days.

Favre rumors persist - JSOnline

To which Skol guy replied:

wrong as spielman came in before Childress and Childress brought in T-Jack so your pwnd. It was Spielman, studwell and Jeff diamond in the war room for the vikings. Childress was not in the draft room when choices were made and do you really think they hired Childress and then he took charge of the draft? Get serious he was a lame duck coach one year ago from today. It is Spielman and Brezeziski now but Spielman has been the director of players personal and has been the main cog in the draft room since day one!

Raptorman replied:

Fran Foley was hired Jan. 27, 2006 as "Director of Personal". He had been on the San Diego staff up until that point. He signed a three year contract and was fired 3 months into. Spielman was the Vikings general manger at the time. Notice the date, after the draft in 2006. But hey, maybe the Vikings have it wrong on his bio page at:Minnesota Vikings: Rick Spielman

After which ... Skol guy didn't even reply to that last comment ...

Notice how it seems that Skol guy may be having an entire different discussion in mind when actually replying to the existing posts in that thread ...

More an more I am inclined to believe that you do in fact probably suffer from ADD ... Because clearly you do seem to have some "issues" with remembering even a short while back ...

Just so you can bring yourself up to date on *YOUR* *own* Team (aka the Vikings, Skol guy ... - Click Here or for [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Spielman"]Spielman[/ame] or for [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Childress"]Childress[/ame] ...)

Minnesota’s Triangle of Authority: The “TOA” was once a sarcastic description for the Vikings’ cumbersome leadership structure that included coach Brad Childress, vice president/football operations Rob Brzezinski and vice president/player personnel Fran Foley and later Rick Spielman. But with the support of owner Zygi Wilf, the TOA built a talent-studded team that has started 7-1 and is a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
In his current role, Brzezinski works closely with Head Coach Brad Childress and Vice President of Player Personnel Rick Spielman on football-related strategic planning and roster decisions. Brzezinski is also responsible for management and strategic planning of the salary cap, negotiation of player contracts, football operations and administration, team operations, medical and training staff, equipment, video, and player development. He has also represented the Vikings at the League meetings.

*Sorry for the derailment ... - and I'll take an admonishment for that ... It's just difficult to believe that such an aged person and "Die Hard" fan can be so oblivious when it comes to the team he is supposed to be rooting (die-hard) for ...*

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Did you read what I posted? Never mentioned yards per completion and completion percentage. I mentioned number of big plays, and named plays that Rodgers made. I can get the videos, and show exactly where he made those plays, if you want...

AND I NEVER SAID THAT THIS DEBATE WAS USEFUL! In my first post, I've said that Rodgers is better than Favre AT SOME ASPECTS and that Favre is better than Rodgers IN OTHER ASPECTS. And that those aspects have more to do with their age difference than with their quality difference...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what the **** is the question? I have showed you Favres numbers are better so what questin do you want answered?
Those:
Still haven't shown me:

Now, I have to ask a 4th question: How long do you want to pretend like you don't know what's going on?

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
What the **** is your little ****** *** talking about now? **** you and **** all of you because i don't give a rats ***. If i was wrong about a date that happened 3 years ago means what?? I will investigate these dates but i assure of this The Vikings are going the playoffs with No.4 and Packers are not so suck my *** *****

Ladies and Gentlemen ... - We have a lift off !!!

- And once again I reitirate ... - I (personally) will have no problems with the Vikings at the Super Bowl ... because if the Vikings make it ... I'll be there watching ... and rooting for Favre and AP ...

Your comment like the above is exactly what is the problem ... - Whenever you come up short, instead of being rational and calm, like most grownups would be, and address it from there, you blow up ... Seriously ... - You might want to take a break and calm down ...

Members online

Latest posts