Wow, Packer fans, worst call I've ever seen

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tate's arms are wrapped behind Jennings? WTF? His arms are CLEARLY wrapped around the ball, just like Jennings' arms.

Here's another video which shows a better view of Tate's arms establishing control of the ball.
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91052&sitesection=kcpq&VID=23823733

Also, tell me how that is not a simultaneous catch, but this is?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Jennings had it TO HIS CHEST!
"Ain't" only had ONE HAND ON THE BALL! (And even that is questionable.)
That is not possession.
ALL the experts agree. It was the wrong call.
Look, just cause an official says something doesn't always mean it's right.
Going by your name I guess your a Bears fan?
Which would explain why you insist the scab ref made the right call.
You disagree with our team therefore you will go along with anything that is against our team and just come here to stir up crap.
I guess your still butt hurt from the whipping the Packers did to the Bears in the playoff game and the 2nd game of the season.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Tate's arms are wrapped behind Jennings? WTF? His arms are CLEARLY wrapped around the ball, just like Jennings' arms.

Here's another video which shows a better view of Tate's arms establishing control of the ball.
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91052&sitesection=kcpq&VID=23823733

Also, tell me how that is not a simultaneous catch, but this is?

that is more clear of simultaneous

Tate, MD was no where near as close as that

From what I see and from what the 99% of experts say it is a catch...So I will take expert unbiased eyes over a fan's eyes

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From a writer who covered his eyes.

Figures he would agree with the unqualified scab refs.

OK for the moment let's say it was a TD. (But only for the moment. It is still a FACT that it was an INT. The article is opinion only.)
Yet they gloss over or mostly ignore the other bogus calls that went against GB.
I think the "writer" is a Sea Hawks fan or just simply hates the Packers.

Dirrty Bear

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK for the moment let's say it was a TD. (But only for the moment. It is still a FACT that it was an INT. The article is opinion only.)
Yet they gloss over or mostly ignore the other bogus calls that went against GB.

The article is designed to bring awareness to the fact that BOTH teams got screwed by calls throughout the game (4th quarter mostly). It focuses more on the blown calls against Seattle because everybody and their grandma is against them right now and are completely oblivious to the fact that bad calls throughout the game dictated the outcome FAR more than the last play, regardless of whether you believe that was a TD or an INT.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From a writer who covered his eyes.

Figures he would agree with the unqualified scab refs.

He is a Pats fan. Bet he had a different take on Belly Upchuck.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The article is designed to bring awareness to the fact that BOTH teams got screwed by calls throughout the game (4th quarter mostly). It focuses more on the blown calls against Seattle because everybody and their grandma is against them right now and are completely oblivious to the fact that bad calls throughout the game dictated the outcome FAR more than the last play, regardless of whether you believe that was a TD or an INT.

If anyone's against Seattle it's because they were given a win despite losing the game.

But I think you misunderstand the situation: the vitriol following the Monday night game was for the incompetence of the replacement refs and the NFL's insistence on trotting them out for the first three weeks of the season, not so much for the Seahawks.

As far as your link goes, it confirms that if Skip Bayless has taught us anything, it's that any idiot can grab peoples' attention with a ridiculous opinion. That's like my personal credo...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Up until now I felt bad for Jay Cutler or was willing to respect him on some level.
But if your gonna continue to rub our faces in this, I'm gonna rub right back.
In other words: If you can dish it out, you gotta take it.
Blame yourself for making me do this. I didn't want to but you gave me no choice.

You guys watch Jay Cutler and WISH that he was even half the QB that Aaron Rodgers is.
If you don't want any more reminders of how THE PACKERS ARE WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN THE BEARS then drop it and drop it now.
Otherwise I'll be more than happy to continue to provide proof and facts of how A-Rod and the modern Packers are killing your Bears.

One more thing: Packers got the George Halas trophy in Soldier Field. Home of the Bears.
One more time: Packers got the George Halas trophy in Soldier Field. Home of the Bears.

And then after BEATING the Bears they went on to win the Super Bowl.
Packers SB wins: 4!
Bears SB wins: 1. (Not even bragging rights since it happened last century.)

You really shouldn't have gotten me started.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts