Wow, Is This A Differnt Team Or What. My thoughts on players

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the game just got over and it looked like a whole new team. The O-Line looked like another team compared to last week. Favre, Driver, And Jennings all I can say is wow. I know i know it is only preseason but the pack looked like a differnt team and they came out and played with more fire then they did last week.

Packers Passing

Favre 16 of 22, 134 Yards and 2 TDs The O-line helped Favre out and gave him time to pass and they looked better. I thought he played a little long going into the first series of the 3rd quarter.

Rodgers 3-6 111 Yards and 2 TDs Now before you say thats only 50% Vonta Leach dropped 2 very catchable balls and i thought Rodgers looked good again he did have one fumble when he started to run and did a pump fake the ball just slipped out.

Thats all Ingle Martin, Brian Wrobel didnt see any action at all.

Packers Rushing

Arliss Beach 9 Att, 50 yards he didnt play againist 1st or maybe 2 string but i thought he put on a nice show trying to make the team.

Najeh Davenport 11 Att 29 Yards He showed power on some plays but wasnt really playing to what he could also had a nice TD catch from Favre when he was left wide open in the endzone

Noah Herron 7 Att 23 yards He played Well I Thought and on one play really hit the hole and was gone for 10 yards fast.

No Gado No Green

Packers Recieving

Greg Jennings 3 rec, 115 Yards 1 TD, Long 85 Wow Wow Wow He looked great

Donald Driver 7 Rec 91 Yards, 0 TD, Long 16 Donald was all over the field catching everything that came his way and he looked amazing

Robert Ferguson 2 Rec, 21 yards 0 TD Not much to say caught the balls that were thrown his way

Bubba Franks 2 Rec, 8 Yards, 1 TD caught a tip by David Martin In the end zone

David Martin Hmm not impressed Dropped balls tipped ball in the endzone that was a little high but got lucky when Bubba caught it for the TD

Packers Defense

Tyrone Culver 5 Tackles, 1 int looked good started game no manuel made an int that was a little over thrown by vick

Nick Collins 4 Tackles Played into almost the 4th quarter!! because we dont have enough Safties without manuel and underwood almost had an int

Ahmad Carrol 3 Tackles, 1 Sack flew over on a play and brought the Qb down no penaltys and didnt get burned

Johnny Jolley 2 Tackles, 1 Sack, 1 int caught a ball that was tipped in the air he looked good wearing old gravediggers #93

Micheal Montgomery 2 Tackles, 2 Sacks Back to back sacks had himself a nice little game

Jason Horton 1 Tackel, 1 int returned 46 yards for a td

AJ Hawk looked much better againist the pass and really hit some people

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Wow, Is This A Differnt Team Or What.

Yeah,they looked really good.Tomorrow I will watch the game on nfl network at 8am est and see more. From what I saw on tv it looked like a different team!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerLegend said:
Well the game just got over and it looked like a whole new team. The O-Line looked like another team compared to last week. Favre, Driver, And Jennings all I can say is wow. I know i know it is only preseason but the pack looked like a differnt team and they came out and played with more fire then they did last week.

I couldnt agree more. YES, it IS preseason. Now the key is to hope we get that consistency, and that we dont fall back into how we played in week 1, but that is not likely to happen.

Driver and Jennings could do some serious damage this year.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It looked to me that the team has found some focus. Even the line was executing tonight. Driver and Favre look incredible. Jennings looks like he's for real. Hawk is going to be an animal.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score

the offense and defense seemed to be on fire and now that they have won it will open the door for other games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts