Wouldn't it be funny if....................

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
.........Adrian Peterson ended up playing for Packers and going to on to win the Super Bowl in their brand new stadium next season? I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know would laugh and laugh and laugh...at the vikings fans that is.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anything that ends with the Packers winning the Super Bowl in MN next year is perfectly fine in my book. Though I believe Peterson is pretty much done.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anything that ends with the Packers winning the Super Bowl in MN next year is perfectly fine in my book. Though I believe Peterson is pretty much done.

Can you imagine all the Vikings fans heads exploding?
I think AP is down to showing flashes of what he once was.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as if the missed FG was bad enough, they had to deal with the teddy injury, and now this hypothetical....the minn fans just can't get a break. lol

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peterson has supposedly given a list of 5 teams he'd want to be traded to; the Packers weren't on it.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's no way any team trades for Peterson with him set to make $18 million next season.

Agreed, unless they're completely insane. Don't see the Vikes paying it either, so either he restructures to facilitate a trade, or they cut him.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living in MN, I would laugh my *** off! The Monday after, Viknings fans would be walking around in a daze. Local sports reporters would spend a month just blubbering.

H

HardRightEdge

woah woah woah let's all get one thing straight

elton john f*****g rules
Elton John stopped "ruling" in 1971. He followed up the great "Madman Across the Water" with the embarrassing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road". Not to put too fine a point on it, whatever demons he was struggling with in the closet made for a lot better music. So there! ;)

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember how favre was washed up and........he played a couple of his best seasons ever for the jets and vikes???

I learned from favre it isnt wise to bet against those top tier hofers. They always seem to get the last laugh....

I would love to see peterson here, if he were dropped and willing to play for a ring. I dont suspect he would be cheap. But a great short term fix if the decision to let lacy walk was already made. Which it seems to have...unfortunately.

Peterson behind rodgers......nelson, cook, cobb, adams...... With montster learning from ap...

That would be exciting.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Elton John stopped "ruling" in 1971. He followed up the great "Madman Across the Water" with the embarrassing "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road".
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road was pretty good, I thought. I'm not a huge Elton John fan, but I do have his 70s albums. He followed up Madman Across the Water with ***** Chataeu, then Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only the Piano Player.
After that, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Caribou, and Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. I would say he was at his peak during those last three albums, those were three of his best. IMO.

I don't think his decline started until Blue Moves in 1976.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember how favre was washed up and........he played a couple of his best seasons ever for the jets and vikes???

I learned from favre it isnt wise to bet against those top tier hofers. They always seem to get the last laugh....

I would love to see peterson here, if he were dropped and willing to play for a ring. I dont suspect he would be cheap. But a great short term fix if the decision to let lacy walk was already made. Which it seems to have...unfortunately.

Peterson behind rodgers......nelson, cook, cobb, adams...... With montster learning from ap...

That would be exciting.
I don't think I have seen a more perfect example of a "fan" (short for fanatic) in quite some time. For your sake, I hope Petersen gets signed somewhere and lights it up lol. I would just prefer the Packers not take that chance.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that more than AP playing for Green Bay, it would be better if the Vikings took a top seed in the NFC playoffs. We could them beat them in the NFC Championship game at US Bank Stadium, and then play their two weeks later while they watched.

OP
OP
Dirty Sanchez

Dirty Sanchez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought that more than AP playing for Green Bay, it would be better if the Vikings took a top seed in the NFC playoffs. We could them beat them in the NFC Championship game at US Bank Stadium, and then play their two weeks later while they watched.
You sir............are diabolical! I LIKE IT!!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That is downright vicious, with a touch of fiendish thrown in, my friend.
I love it !!! :D

Latest posts