1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Would You......

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packman5, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Packman5

Packman5 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If Jamarcus Russel is still around by pick 16 do you think we should take him? or if he is around between 10-15 should we trade up for him?

2. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No we have Aaron Rodgers and We wont take another first round QB until we see Rodgers play atleast a year or 2 in the starting spot.

3. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    NO. I think all QB's coming out of college are overvalued due to the importance of the position and I truely do not believe that either of the top 2 QB's this year are among the top 15-20 players in the draft if you take position out of the equation. :twocents:

4. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He won't be. He'll be taken top 5. As long as he keeps his weight down till the draft.

5. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    This post may the most wise single post in the draft forum that will ever be made in the next 10 years here on the draft forum.

BRILLIANT Observation Spardo!

You just have become my new "Search for post by author." log on here at Packer Forum.

Simply wise and simply brilliant. You Sir, are a damn good read.

Yours Truly,

Raider Pride.