Would You......

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Jamarcus Russel is still around by pick 16 do you think we should take him? or if he is around between 10-15 should we trade up for him?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No we have Aaron Rodgers and We wont take another first round QB until we see Rodgers play atleast a year or 2 in the starting spot.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO. I think all QB's coming out of college are overvalued due to the importance of the position and I truely do not believe that either of the top 2 QB's this year are among the top 15-20 players in the draft if you take position out of the equation. :twocents:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO. I think all QB's coming out of college are overvalued due to the importance of the position and I truely do not believe that either of the top 2 QB's this year are among the top 15-20 players in the draft if you take position out of the equation. :twocents:

This post may the most wise single post in the draft forum that will ever be made in the next 10 years here on the draft forum.

BRILLIANT Observation Spardo!

You just have become my new "Search for post by author." log on here at Packer Forum.

Simply wise and simply brilliant. You Sir, are a damn good read.

Yours Truly,

Raider Pride.

Members online

Latest posts