Would you want Suh on GB ?

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forget the discussion of what GB would have to do to get him, or who we would have to give up. Would you want him here? I say no. He has no class, and I really believe that once he is retired, his rookie season will be looked at as his best.

Opinions?

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you want someone that would keep drives going with stupid penalties? we have enough trouble getting off on 3rd down as it is.

But if you were to take the the penalties away then definitely.

Imagine having Suh, Raji and Pickett?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Can I get him without the attitude problem? If so.....then maybe.

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stupid Penalties? I think he learned his lesson today... None? I'm not 100% sure... Players MOSTLY can be coached out of bad penalties.

Although, I don't think i'd take him even if he was free.. I wouldn't ruin what we got going now for a gamble.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, he was a problem at Nebraska too.

Winning is the most important thing and I dont believe he is disciplined enough to help GB more than he could hurt them.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't like his attitude. If you asked if I wanted Jared Allen I'd say yes in a heart beat.Can you imagine the pass rush between Matthews and Allen?

Suh is a tad bit overrated. Good player, but his highlights are all over shadowed by his dumb mistakes and constant penalties.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes

He is a product of his coaching. Did you see Schwartz's temper tantrums? He'd be totally different I think in Green Bay.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Yes

He is a product of his coaching. Did you see Schwartz's temper tantrums? He'd be totally different I think in Green Bay.

When Schwartz coached in Tennessee, look at all the bad seeds he produced on that defense as the coordinator. Albert Haynesworth was suspended over there one time, and how can I forget; he brought CORTLAND FINNEGAN onto that team, the dirtiest CB in the entire league.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is not a single part of me that thinks he is worth the headcase that he drags along with his talent. He has been about as disruptive as BJ this year and is 10x the *******. Ill take what we got, det. can keep him

OP
OP
Frozencheese

Frozencheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont think I can remember a coach as pissy and whiny as Schwartz has been this year. No surprise it has rubbed off on his team. His post game interview today was a shining example of Schwartz's immaturity.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell no. We don't need that kind of player on our team. His actions hurt the Lions the most. The only way he'd fit in here is if Clay Matthews and company had a sit down with him and were able to get through to him. The saddest thing about Suh is he is a brilliantly talented player, one of the best at his position, but he will be remembered more as a dirty player than a talented one. People almost always tend to remember the negative over the positive. It's kind of like T.O. syndrome. You have this incredibly talented and costly player on your team and the only problem is his clock's cuckoo and he's got screws loose. We don't need any screws loose in GB, he'd be packing up his gear the first time he tried to stomp somebody.

Barrysghost

Un-catchable
Reaction score
He's still a young player, this is his second season. I think any team would want him, because he has this much talent in only his 2nd year, imagine after he has been tempered a bit. Mistakes happen, and its an even bigger mistake to assume that he'll never learn from his. I bet next season, he shows more maturity. I want him to stay right where he is. I think you guys have had your judgement clouded by winning all the time (lol). We're fresh off of 12 losing seasons people (including an 0-16 three years back). There are going to be kinks to work out on the road to being a veteran winning team, especially when you're working with a whole lot of rookies.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's still a young player, this is his second season. I think any team would want him, because he has this much talent in only his 2nd year, imagine after he has been tempered a bit. Mistakes happen, and its an even bigger mistake to assume that he'll never learn from his. I bet next season, he shows more maturity. I want him to stay right where he is. I think you guys have had your judgement clouded by winning all the time (lol). We're fresh off of 12 losing seasons people (including an 0-16 three years back). There are going to be kinks to work out on the road to being a veteran winning team, especially when you're working with a whole lot of rookies.

I honestly hope you are right. Sorry if I assumed he'd always be as he is now. I hope he does change, he is just so talented and as a football fan itself, taking away the Lions and Packers element, I just want to see him play to that potential without all the silly antics. Good luck to your Lions, you have yourselves one hell of a player if you can keep him in check. I must admit to being envious of him talent wise. But as he is now, I wouldn't want him on my team. But if he changes, then that's a different matter.

Members online

Latest posts