1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

would you cash in on the packs defense?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by mateus, Sep 1, 2009.

1. mateus

mateus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hey yall!
    matt here and i do have a fantasy question for everyone reading.
    i currently own the Titans and Buccs defense for 09 in my pool but i am looking at the Packers D and everything they have done in the offseason and im considering switching the Buccs for the so far underrated Pack D. what say you?​

2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Do it. It's clear that this team will force a lot of turnovers. So even if they aren't so dominant, which I think they'll be, they'll net a lot of points. I would even consider us ahead of the Titans, because of Haynesworth.

3. mateus

mateus Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    awesome!
    ill see if i can get a decent trade going, wish me luck!

4. bad93ex

bad93ex Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I tried picking up the packer's D right away in our draft but someone higher than me in the waivers picked them up. This defense should be great this year for fantasy football but for now I am stuck with the Viking's D.

5. ByeByeBrettyBoy

ByeByeBrettyBoy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    cash in on the Raiders D ... they are a lot better than what most people think. They are a solid backup D and are available in over 80% of ESPN and Yahoo fantasy public leagues.