Would they just play already!!!!

InRodgersWeTrust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have nerves kicked in for anyone else yet?

Mine have.

Living in the UK the game doesnt kick off until 8pm here, so I have 20 more hours to wait before the game starts, yet Im so nervous already.

All week I have been trying to focus on other things so this didnt happen but since this morning I cant focus on anything else but the game tomorrow night and I just want it to be now!!!

I really dont know what Im going to be like come kick off as I already dont have any finger nails left from biting them even though only Brian Urlacher and their special teams worry me.

Hows everyone else coping? Oh and :chisux::chisux::chisux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For this one, I'm more excited than nervous.
I can't help but feel like it's going to be a blowout like against Atlanta.
It's like I expect each game to be like the other even though that isn't the reality.
Even so, we have a really good chance against the Bears, so it's hard for me to feel nervous about it.

Reaction score
Yes nervous here also. just watched the replay of the packers-bears game from week 17. was cheering again. getting ready for tomorrow

Go Pack Go

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I was in the gym today and started worrying their head might be in the wrong place. I am panicking, yeah.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm trying to keep nerves/excitement at bay... I have a tendancy to break out in either hives or a wicked cold sore!! LOL!!!!

DAMN thats a pretty picture!!! GO PACK GO!!!!!!!! :wacko: .... I crack myself up!!!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Nerves?

What nerves?

I lost them all on Monday

I am now yanking on ear hair to calm myself down

Yes you heard right

EAR HAIR damn it

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Nerves?

What nerves?

I lost them all on Monday

I am now yanking on ear hair to calm myself down

Yes you heard right

EAR HAIR damn it

Soo...I've got to state the obvious...your down to ear hair!?!?! LOL!!! COMEON SUNDAY!!!!

(o.k...i'm on the verge of delirious!)

I dont' know what the heck I did to my ear (so technically not hearing right!!! lol!) ,..but from screaming my head off in enclosed areas... (shower/ car) I can barely hear out of my left ear...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm fine with this.
Because it gives our boys an extra day to rest and prepare.

Kick off will come soon enough.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm fine with this.
Because it gives our boys an extra day to rest and prepare.

Kick off will come soon enough.

but how are YOU holding up??? Are you nervous?? pulling hairs, drinking heavily.... driving over teddy bears???

come'on... something!!!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Like the idea of having the Packers just rest for one more day, their schedule was pretty dang brutal. 5 Play off games in a row and still rolling.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but how are YOU holding up??? Are you nervous?? pulling hairs, drinking heavily.... driving over teddy bears???

come'on... something!!!!
I'm more excited than nervous.
And I don't feel the need to take out my feelings on any objects. Living or otherwise.

I'm looking forward to this as much as anyone else.
I'm glad it's the earlier one. Later games do drive me nuts.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm more excited than nervous.
And I don't feel the need to take out my feelings on any objects. Living or otherwise.

I'm looking forward to this as much as anyone else.
I'm glad it's the earlier one. Later games do drive me nuts.

well I was just getting ready to post that "I will have what you are having" as far as being able to stay so calm!

I have no idea where I would be if we had to wait til the later game. possibly banned.. :blink: LOL!!!

Carl Gerbschmidt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Beahs are terrible. They won't score a point so don't even worry. That team is full of sickies. The Beahs will fall.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't take it!!

I wake up and I am fine, then I see something on Tv and I just start to get hyped up

I drive to work and it s all Packers all the time and I just cant control the nervousness...So to release it I scream as loud as I can in the car!!

COME ON PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!!

I dont recall being like this in 07-08

Or in 90's

WTF is it with "This team" that gets me all freaked out and anxious to play

AMEN!!! I have the worst case of nervous excitement and it's affecting my kids. Our whole household is about to go nuts!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
AMEN!!! I have the worst case of nervous excitement and it's affecting my kids. Our whole household is about to go nuts!

gmann! As soon as I see your name as posted,..I totally make the expression you have in your avatar. Probably hands down the best ever!

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I want THIS game more than the Superbowl. Right now, the Superbowl is just icing on the cake. Beating DaBears on the biggest NFC stage is all I want

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Gmann001 I am agreeing with you 100% This is for the fight of Halas Trophy in his town for his award versus his team. Packers win this we OWN the Bears for years till they can get it back from us which, as often as this comes NEVER.:twisted:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts