Would Teddy sign Reggie?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
This isn't a fair question. IF anyone says yes they are TT lover *** smoochers. If anyone says no well you can guess.

With that said though, I think every GM wanted Reggie because they knew how important that first major FA signing was to the franchise that landed him.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did reggie sign for cheap???? Did he signed for allmost nothing ?? Was he a medium to low level free agent? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh no he was the Great Reggie White.... tooooooooo much risk, way too much risk... no I think he would have better kept the cap, maybe we can get some low level players for almost nothing latter, and would have stayed away from that big risk of a player who was, obviously, asking for too much money and TT NEVER, NEVER EVER OVERPAY.. and anyway we can allways draft a kid on the 7th round or maybe even get an undrafted kid to play in the same position

So I would have been no Reggie, no SB ring... As I see things right now, I wish TT makes the right moves and forces me to eat my words..

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he would have. The thing is, if im not mistaken, Reggie signed with the Packers because he liked what he saw in the organization and in Brett Favre. He could have made more money from other teams that were interested in signing him. Now if Reggie was a FA today and he took a look at the organization we have now, I dont think he would have jumped at the oportunity to play in GB.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
Did reggie sign for cheap???? Did he signed for allmost nothing ?? Was he a medium to low level free agent? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh no he was the Great Reggie White.... tooooooooo much risk, way too much risk... no I think he would have better kept the cap, maybe we can get some low level players for almost nothing latter, and would have stayed away from that big risk of a player who was, obviously, asking for too much money and TT NEVER, NEVER EVER OVERPAY.. and anyway we can allways draft a kid on the 7th round or maybe even get an undrafted kid to play in the same position

So I would have been no Reggie, no SB ring... As I see things right now, I wish TT makes the right moves and forces me to eat my words..

Take it easy Chamuko......it isn't over yet.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd say that's a big "NO"... Yooper because...

a. "He" (the "Almighty TT") didn't "draft" him...
2. He didn't get him "on the cheap" off the discount rack waiver wire....

Boy...it's funny how thin skinned and defensive some people get around here if you dare to "critique" any of TT move's...

(Do not DARE to contradict Lord TT you swine....He is above your puny analysis...)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack 66: So far the only "thin-skinned" people in this thread are the ones who are dumping on Thompson, like you and Chamuko. Nobody else is getting the least bit riled up. Anyway, I agree with Zero that it's not really a fair question. Too hard to tell.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really a fair question like said but I think every team was in the market for Reggie White. TT is a deciple of Ron Wolf. Keep that in mind.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
This isn't a fair question. IF anyone says yes they are TT lover *** smoochers. If anyone says no well you can guess.

With that said though, I think every GM wanted Reggie because they knew how important that first major FA signing was to the franchise that landed him.

yeah I can agree with that one

I hate how there is a solid for or against when it comes to our team

bi-partisan crap was meant for politics, not football

OP
OP
Y

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
Zero2Cool said:

I think it is a fair question.

The Packers are sorely in need of some legitamacy.

It's not bi-partisan it is a legitamate question. This was not to be a "for or against Teddy question".

It's simple would he, or wouldn't he.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
JavonWalker084 said:
Zero2Cool said:

I think it is a fair question.

The Packers are sorely in need of some legitamacy.

It's not bi-partisan it is a legitamate question. This was not to be a "for or against Teddy question".

It's simple would he, or wouldn't he.

You obviously are new to the board or naive to the way posters treat 'simple' answers around here. Hence why I claimed the question as not fair.

Members online

Latest posts