Would Rothelisberger have been "Going to Disneyland"?

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just hit me as I heard Aarons commercial on the Sportcenter break. Would Disney have kept with tradition if Pittsburg won? Or would they have just been more selective where/when they ran the commercial? I mean he's only "accused" of assualting a woman.. If I was in charge of Disney it wouldnt happen. I would record it.. Then destroy it lol. Re-run Drew Brees lol

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think they would've had a problem airing a commercial with Roethlisberger had the Steelers won. After all, they didn't have a problem promoting people such as Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I was thinking of that earlier and would consider it creepy if they did.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I assume even if he would have been mvp they would have asked troy.

In 2000 Ray Lewis was MVP and they picked Trent Dilfer to ask.

OshkoshWisconsinite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hide the kids!!! Jking lol
Being in those parades is soooo awesome!!!
I was in the Oshkosh West marching band and we went down to Florida and marched In the Disney parade.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After seeing our boy next door saying it, it's hard to imagine Big Ben saying it.

I don't think Dizzy would do it out of fear of dads keeping their daughters away.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably wouldn't have been allowed into Disney World, seeing all those innocent girls would have drove him crazy.

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably wouldn't have been allowed into Disney World, seeing all those innocent girls would have drove him crazy.

LMAO.

These posts are funny. But the way I see it, if the Steelers would have won on behalf of a stellar Big Ben day the majority of the world would have forgiven him and forgot about the allegations. Its pretty obvious that America forgot about these allegations during his super bowl run. As soon as he lost the big game america seems to be digging it all back up again. I think its pretty lame how sports fans tend to intertwine sports performances to character judgments. Afterall, it is pretty obvious that a-holes can still be good quarterbacks and poor quarterbacks can still be great men.