WOULD AN 18GAME SEASON MAKE SENSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
long time packer and auburn fan. i got so pissed when we drafted that guy. have you seen wat trent bust richardson turned out to be like and sean alexander? heres another reason we should stay away from them charlie peprah remember him with the Pack? where is he now? another uat bust
Shaun Alexander was the MVP of the NFL one season. He was fantastic.

The U of California/Jeff Tedford spit out a bunch of NFL Bust QBs..... which is why Rodgers slid from being the #1 overall pick to sliding down where we grabbed him in the 20's.

What one guy does has no affect on the success another guy will or won't have down the road in the NFL with a different team.

And Lacy has been phenomenal. What he does in the future nobody knows. But what he has done has been ALL that Thompson and McCarthy dreamed he'd be when they grabbed him.
And he's done it without Rodgers for half the season.

Had Arod been here the whole time it would have been even more impressive as the boxes wouldn't have been so loaded up with LBers and Safeties.

Either you're a troll or a college-only fan.
Silence yourself or change your tune.

Reaction score
WAR ****ING EAGLE MORONs!! HAHA SHOULDA DRAFTED CAM NEWTON WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE IDIOTS!!!! WDE

WONT MATTER IF THE PACKERS WIN THIS SUNDAY ANYWAYS THEY GONNA LOSE IN THE PLAYOFFS LOL!

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm not some moron i watched this guy all his career in bammer land. first he had character issues then he fumbled all the time then he couldnt pass block then the one year he starts he only shows out because they had a good oline. sorry if you think im lying and am blinded by my hate but its true. franklin could do everything lacy has been doing if he started and probably would produce more than him

I took a look at the college stats of the seven RBs that rank in front of Lacy in rushing yards this season (was only able to find fumble stats since 2006).

Aside of LeSean McCoy (fumbled every 129.6 touch) none of them had way better stats in college than Lacy, who fumbled six times while touching the ball 390 times (every 65 touches).

Here are the stats for the others:
Matt Forte 584 touches/7 FUM (83.4)
Adrian Peterson 198/3 (66)
Alfred Morris 766/13 (58.9)
Marshawn Lynch 257/5 (51.4)
Jamaal Charles 447/9 (49.7)

In addition all of them aside Forte fumbled more than once during the rookie season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts