Worst RB's in the NFL

OP
OP
G

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree with you about Jackson.. but Mo was nicked up early last year and then had to sit for two games late last year as his carries picked up. Thinking he can run the ball for 20 times a game and stay healthy isn't a winning bet in my estimation. If memory serves correct even in college and his first year with the Texans he had to sit on the shelf with injuries during the season.

Between him and Miree... they would make any HMO smile.

Thanks for the info on Morency. I hadn't remembered him being injured last year. I wouldn't want him carrying 20 times a game either (not many RB's do), but 10-15 would be a reasonable expectation, and pulling him off the kick return team, where he was no good anyway, can only help.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Thanks for the info on Morency. I hadn't remembered him being injured last year. I wouldn't want him carrying 20 times a game either (not many RB's do), but 10-15 would be a reasonable expectation, and pulling him off the kick return team, where he was no good anyway, can only help.

I lost the little faith this year when on day one he goes down... I sure would like him to prove me wrong and rip off a couple solid games together.

Members online