Worst OL in the history of Football?

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, is Tausch currently being "low-balled", or is he not ready to play?

I read from Thompson today that there was nothing new on that front, but I'd like him to provide some specifics. Clifton's return most assuredly cuts 8 sacks in half, but if Tausch is 80%, that's good enough in my book.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
So, is Tausch currently being "low-balled", or is he not ready to play?

I read from Thompson today that there was nothing new on that front, but I'd like him to provide some specifics. Clifton's return most assuredly cuts 8 sacks in half, but if Tausch is 80%, that's good enough in my book.

Even with Tausch being possibly signed, I still think management should look at the FA's (however very very unlikely) ... Expecting Tausch to be able to perform on such short notice coming fresh back from a serious injury is wishful thinking - at its best ...

And it could be either ... or both ... (being "low-balled" and or not 100% fit) ... But as things are atm ... even a Tauscher at 75% would still be an improvement from where I'm sitting heh ...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even with Tausch being possibly signed, I still think management should look at the FA's (however very very unlikely) ... Expecting Tausch to be able to perform on such short notice coming fresh back from a serious injury is wishful thinking - at its best ...

And it could be either ... or both ... (being "low-balled" and or not 100% fit) ... But as things are atm ... even a Tauscher at 75% would still be an improvement from where I'm sitting heh ...

I agree, but I do believe that certain players have "it" even when they're not 100 percent, and Tauscher is one of these types.

Some guys were put on this earth to do certain things, and fate dealt them the hand that they were able to do these things they do so well. Brett Favre, "Sully" Sullenberger and Mark Tauscher are some names that come to mind in this regard.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I agree, but I do believe that certain players have "it" even when they're not 100 percent, and Tauscher is one of these types.

Some guys were put on this earth to do certain things, and fate dealt them the hand that they were able to do these things they do so well. Brett Favre, "Sully" Sullenberger and Mark Tauscher are some names that come to mind in this regard.

Oh you won't hear an arguement against that from me heh, because I agree (all though I'll admit, I'm not too familiar with Sully ... lol).

From my view, I think it's as much a "strategy" from management side perhaps also ... being that management are trying to get Tauscher to resign for the least amount possible ? - Management did afterall cut him didn't they ? - Kinda like a poker play ? - Who will "yield" first ?

Because if I were Tauscher I would certainly try to get my moneys worth ... - it's not like Tauscher is "broke" and in "desperate" need is it ?

In the end ... in my opinion it's "crunch-time" for (mostly) the management (and I mean real crunch time) - 5 years into the "rebuilding-process" ...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh you won't hear an arguement against that from me heh, because I agree (all though I'll admit, I'm not too familiar with Sully ... lol).

From my view, I think it's as much a "strategy" from management side perhaps also ... being that management are trying to get Tauscher to resign for the least amount possible ? - Management did afterall cut him didn't they ? - Kinda like a poker play ? - Who will "yield" first ?

Because if I were Tauscher I would certainly try to get my moneys worth ... - it's not like Tauscher is "broke" and in "desperate" need is it ?

In the end ... in my opinion it's "crunch-time" for (mostly) the management (and I mean real crunch time) - 5 years into the "rebuilding-process" ...

Yeah, with Clifton out for an extended period, Tausch would have held all the cards. But, with Clifton in the fold again, the offensive line is suddenly drastically better on paper. The only problem is if Cliffy goes down again.

Can't really cry overs spilled milk, but this conundrum could have been avoided.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
seems like driver is only running short routes.... since we are trailing... we need more WR to run short route and bring up a good run game so rodger can have his pick on passes

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts