Worst losses in Packer history

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That loss? It ranks up there with some of the worst losses in the history of the NFL.....So its got to be one of the worst.

Huge Fail.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
At the top. Because we had this in the bag but choked with 4 min left.

The other losses we dident squander a 12 pt lead with 4 min left...

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the last 20 years I have been watching Packers football,this is the worst. Never seen a team let up and take their foot off the gas and blow it like this Packers or any other team for that matter. BUT we will be better next year,everything will be fine. Coaches and players will learn and grow from this

D

Dan115

losing the super bowl was much worse for me--- we were heavily favored to win.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Seattle gives you 5 turnovers and a 16 point lead in the second half, they are saying "Here, take this ticket to the Super Bowl!" And the Packers said "No thanks, we don't want to go to the Super Bowl". This is definitely the worst loss ever.

Montezumasdaddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is tops for me, gonna be sick for a long time over this one. 4th and 26 was bad as well. Not just because of that play but because I felt like that was a team that probably would have won the Superbowl, same as I feel about this one.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
You're gonna have to ask me in about 2 years to get a TRUE answer. And here's why:

Before yesterday I would have told you the 07/08 giants at lambeau favre interception game, and I would have listed the Arizona non-facemask call thriller.
I would probably say the SB against denver as well but fortunately I was about 7, 8 years old at the time and didn't live and die by the packers (ah the joys of being an innocent child lol.)

IF in two years the packers never recover from this and don't make it to another NFC Championship game, or go one and done in the playoffs...or god forbid don't even make the playoffs... I will probably tell you this is the worst loss i've ever witnessed.

If the pack wins the SB next year it'll sting but it will sting much less, and I will probably tell you a different game...most likely the 07/08 NFCCG.

Asking me now of course i'd pick yesterdays game because it's so FRESH in my mind I can't help but feel my judgement is impaired. I've never felt more heartbroken over a game...but I was pretty devastated after that NFCCG against the giants and the overtime loss to Arizona for me personally is the angriest i've ever been due to the non-facemask which was blatant. So you'd have to ask me in a year or two to really know my answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts