Worst case scenario, we don't make the Superbowl....

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate playing devil's advocate and never want to be a party pooper. But let's say we don't go all the way (especially not if you're under 18 ), then what coaching staff changes could you see or want to see the Packers make? Imho we have a rock solid staff with a number of cracks in the O-line department and of course special teams.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there are so many unknowns with this. Did someone get hurt? overall lack of effort? Loss in NFC championship? I rarely think blowing up the roster and staff is the answer so I would most likely lean towards a little trimming on the staff.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worst Case Scenario????????? Whatever you're on give me some! We'll be lucky to get into the playoffs. McCarthy and Campen definately have to go to answer your question.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like some people said, depends on what we struggle. If it's reocurrent, then the guy goes...

OL again? Campen is out. ST again? then Slocum, who should've gone anyway. Wr dropping? I like Robinson, but it cannot happen again!

If it's DL, Trgovac doesn't go. He made a brilliant job last year, specially in the run dept. McAdoo's got all the credit in the world. So does Perry...

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay I apologize for not being more clear on this question. I was basing our staffing questions based on whether the flaws that had this year continue into the next season. I'll listed them down below:

A) Special Teams - By far the worst part of our team next to O-line. Let's say we make some improvement in the ST rankings. We don't end up 31st again but still in the bottom half of the league. We still have abysmal play leading to poor field position and little options at KR. More importantly we fail to find our punter of the future. Would ST coordinator Shawn Slocum be on the heat seat?

B) Offensive Line - Let's say our line doesn't start off as improved as we all think (Which I highly doubt!). But speaking hypothetically the sack numbers are still piling up even w/o Aaron Rodgers holding onto the ball too long. Do you attribute it to Campen's inability to deliver proper coaching?

C) Defense - I don't think defense will be a problem if we have a healthy bunch of guys to work with. Everyone says that our defense will be better with one season under the belt. However if we witness a breakdown sometime during the season even with no injury concerns, would fans start to lose some faith in Capers?

Members online

Latest posts