Worst call of the year!!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seahawks in the superbowl last year, Packers 4-12, that says it all. You protect the winners. It's always been that way and always will be. It's not right, but the teams that are expected to win always get a call.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what the @$@# is this horse @%^$???? How can MM be so damn calm over there. He should have been in that B@astards face(the refs)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if we lose, thats such a key play, but people will talk about how dumb MM is for running it on the goal line or how A-rod sucks....

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
way to throw away a season on one terrible call, give us that call back and add four minutes back onto the clock and also seven off of the board for seattle

I know we were short on defense because of a lot of injuries but that's a terrible way to lose a game

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sbp_387 said:
YES a bad call but dam it keep it in the game topic

how come you're not in the game topic now?

well lets see if I posted in the game topic telling you to keep comments about the game in their. you would not read it because you seam to be incapable of doing that.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the call is because cullen jenkins is a tatted up undrafted rookie no one and matt hasselbeck is matt hasselbeck. theres no point watching the game if they are unfair. this cost us the game and any shot at the playoffs. that ref should lose his job. u cant eff up like that.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the call is because cullen jenkins is a tatted up undrafted rookie no one and matt hasselbeck is matt hasselbeck. theres no point watching the game if they are unfair. this cost us the game and any shot at the playoffs. that ref should lose his job. u cant eff up like that.

As extreme as your statement is I agree with it.

Wow I hate refs

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that call was really bad.

All other variables aside we have a much better shot to win the game if that call never happens...you decide a game, and potentially our season on a beyond-borderline call...after seattle's been getting hairy calls all night, like the delay call on Corey Williams which I call heads up football, terrible

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this call lost us the game. not to mention he was held two plays later.

i cant say the f word enough right now

it also lost me money.

more F words

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was definitely a hose job on Cullen, and I also think Seattle was bailed out on some illegal contact calls as well, but we lost this game for two reasons.

1. We did not capitalize on the turnovers
2. 201 yards for Alexander on the ground.

We can **** and moan all night about this play that play, but if you let a guy run for over 200 yards, 9 out of 10 times you will lose that game.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im so frustrated.... this was a terribly officiated game. I cant even tell you how many times the interior DLine was held. not just ticky tacky crap im talking butt ******* them as they run by and grabing their belts. TERRIBLE... these refs should be fired.

BUT... dakota is right ... you cant **** and moan about 201 yards thats just poor play. the held control too long tired the defense and just pounded us into submission. and the offense was non existent. after TOs especially.

We are so freakin close to being a really really good football team. just the little things that kill us. frustrating as hell.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Control what you can control.

Don't give up 200 yards rushing. Get more than 50 yards rushing on offense.

Can't touch the qb's head, period. WIth that inflammatory statement already said...it was a bad call.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not one to get sour grapes but this call greatly effected the out come of this football game. The momentum had clearly shifted back to the Pack and it was only a 3 point game with plenty of time.

With that said let's not blame the refs. We forced 3 turnovers in the 1st quarter and only came out with 7 points. They deserve to lose with that kind of execution on offense.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Can't touch the qb's head, period. WIth that inflammatory statement already said...it was a bad call.

True, you can't touch his head. Jenkins didn't.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:

True, you can't touch his head. Jenkins didn't.

we gave up 200 yards to alexander, seattle dropped a bunch of balls, i dont care...scoreboard...we were down 3 and still had a chance to win at this point, we're playing against the nfc champs on the road...playing on a skewed officiating bias automatically screws us...thats it im out goodnight

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Horrid. And over the past few games we've picked up more than our share of this simply horrid calls...

Maybe there is something to rebuilding teams getting shat on...

I'm just glad everyone in the booth called the zebra out for totally blowing that call on MNF...

At least everyone noticed. Even the league office. We're never going to get any justice on this one, but I hope at least behind closed doors someone shows that a-clown the tape and chews his ****!

Jenkins even let up and his hands never touched him...If I was Jenkins, I would have def picked up 15...and prob been ejected after the TD...

I know its not in our benefit to embarass a ref...

But an outburst/tyrade was called for...

Put the spotlight on that Zebra. :soapbox: