1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Worn out his welcome already?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Sep 1, 2007.

1. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I would be very surprised if Moss were released by the Pats, especially if he is listed as their starter. I also said this back when everyone was screaming about Moss not coming to GB and being traded instead to the Pats; players like Moss have something about them that just won't allow them not to be the focal point of the team. They don't think team first, they think them first. That is why they become a distraction. If they don't get the attention on the field, they find a way to get it off the field and it's usually not the kind of attention that your team can tolerate. If you doubt that go ask the Queens or da Raiders. Personally, I'm glad we didn't trade for him. I think he is a very talented man, but the other stuff distracts from the positives.

2. axelred13

axelred13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good god you guys are anal here. I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant and yea I did make a mistake, but....

You know what...screw it...it isn't worth it.

Nice board you have here

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8