World Series

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Glad to see the Rangers bag a World Series game finally.

Have to admit I'm rooting for em. Although you have to say in the first two game the Giants owned them.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm rooting for them too, Murgen! You guys got my Cliff Lee (Clifford!!!). I just can't find it in me to root for the Giants after they took my Phillies out but I must admit they are playing far better than most people thought of them.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Giants are seriously underrated. They have some excellent pitching and hitting. Except for the one dude after Posey who ALWAYS strikes out. That dude SUCKS.

Looks like your Cliffy is going to be a Yankee after this year. And baseball still hasn't gotten it that no salary cap is a BAD thing. NY fans talk about how great their Yankees are. ****, any team would be good if they outspent the competition by $150M a year on talent. I have no respect for the Yankees.

I really really hope the NFL doesn't make the same mistake as it will be hard to watch Dallas and the Giants bag all the top free agents.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Giants are seriously underrated. They have some excellent pitching and hitting. Except for the one dude after Posey who ALWAYS strikes out. That dude SUCKS.

Looks like your Cliffy is going to be a Yankee after this year. And baseball still hasn't gotten it that no salary cap is a BAD thing. NY fans talk about how great their Yankees are. ****, any team would be good if they outspent the competition by $150M a year on talent. I have no respect for the Yankees.

I really really hope the NFL doesn't make the same mistake as it will be hard to watch Dallas and the Giants bag all the top free agents.

The best part about it is they still don't win every year. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. It's like buying a $40,000 car that doesn't drive over a $10,000 car that does.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was in san fran 2 weeks ago and they were going nuts over the playoffs. I wish I would have gone to a game. They were some close ones against philly

Members online

Latest posts