World Cup Brazil 2014

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
That was the most amazing first half of top level football that I've ever seen. Incredible.... literally.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't like this lead strategy. They should score as much as they can and drive the nails in the coffin.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like this lead strategy. They should score as much as they can and drive the nails in the coffin.

I think its right to save strength for Sunday Croak, there will be another tough game ahead of us.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Am I right in thinking this the first time Brazil have worn blue shorts in this tournament ?????

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
This match shows the difference between teams that depend on a superstar and teams that are "working class".

I

Germany need to shut up shop now.............the Brazilians are beginning to look dangerous :laugh:

I

Well done and deserved Germany. You should be very proud of your guys :tup: Amazing performance.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
The absence of Brazil's two players is no excuse they were outplayed today, and regarding David Luiz i really like him as a person but as a Defender its plain to see see now why Mourinho moved him on.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The absence of Brazil's two players is no excuse they were outplayed today, and regarding David Luiz i really like him as a person but as a Defender its plain to see see now why Mourinho moved him on.
Agree, but I think he still was one of the "better" Brazilian players today.....

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
That was freaking awesome. What a display. Simply a complete domination. This looks good for USA Soccer, we only lost 1:0, and out best striker didn't play either.

OP
OP
Sandolf

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
That was freaking awesome. What a display. Simply a complete domination. This looks good for USA Soccer, we only lost 1:0, and out best striker didn't play either.

Trust you to put a weird spin on this. Germany did not need to win that game. A draw would have sufficed. Given the proper motivation, Germany would hose the USians just as badly!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Trust you to put a weird spin on this. Germany did not need to win that game. A draw would have sufficed. Given the proper motivation, Germany would hose the USians just as badly!

The Germans don't let up on anyone. It's not in their mindset nowadays.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
What Bundesbiers is saying applies to the American mentality. Folks here in the states will see this and compare it to the U.S. game and make the conclusion that the U.S. is better than Brazil because the U.S. didn' t get throttled like Brazil. It might not be logical but it will boost the U.S. perception of soccer. And that is actually a good thing for the future of footy in the U.S.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
What Bundesbiers is saying applies to the American mentality. Folks here in the states will see this and compare it to the U.S. game and make the conclusion that the U.S. is better than Brazil because the U.S. didn' t get throttled like Brazil. It might not be logical but it will boost the U.S. perception of soccer. And that is actually a good thing for the future of footy in the U.S.

Obviously a disastrous result for Brazil, but even so they are light years ahead of the US in soccer terms, Brazil just need to regroup and rebuild they have lost their old mentality to a win at all costs one but they will be back. For the US realistically it's baby steps and a bit of keeping feet on the ground I would say. ;)

Last edited:
I

My wife commented on how many Brazilian players were crying at the end, and how sorry she was for them. They deserved to be reduced to tears in my eyes. The money they earn and adoration they get, they deserve all the crap they`re going to get. Scolari stroking their egos at the end by telling them that loss was on him alone was very admirable but wrong too. They let the whole country down IMHO. that isn`t said to degrade Germanys performance which was clinically brilliant, but Brazil just rolled over and took it.

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
My wife commented on how many Brazilian players were crying at the end, and how sorry she was for them. They deserved to be reduced to tears in my eyes. The money they earn and adoration they get, they deserve all the crap they`re going to get. Scolari stroking their egos at the end by telling them that loss was on him alone was very admirable but wrong too. They let the whole country down IMHO. that isn`t said to degrade Germanys performance which was clinically brilliant, but Brazil just rolled over and took it.

They had to roll over, they were dominated by a better team on the night. Maybe it would have been better for them if the very unlucky Chile had knocked them out in the previous round......:cautious:

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts