World Cup Brazil 2014

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We both know that this never had happened without this "ghost goal" :sneaky::p
When visiting the National Football Museum in Manchester four weeks ago they showed this goal over and over again and I said "no goal" and an English visitor said "goal", we both were laughing ! :D

Whatever !!!! :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
But we do get the Womens World Cup in Kanada... Hoser land next summer. :tup:

I'll be going for sure. A real chance for us Americans to have a World Cup trophy. :D

And see if I can score a date with Alex Morgan... HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
But the U.S. does have the National Women's Team! They are winners in all sorts of categories in my opinion. :whistling:

Oh I agree. I went to Frankfurt for the last Womens World Cup. But we lost to Japan in penalty kicks. Ugh. But I can say that I attended a World Cup final in person. That's pretty cool.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, no outdoor viewing parties today, its raining cats and dogs. :eek::rolleyes:
Special thanks to our Scottish friends who sent us their bad weather down here, another low pressure area from Scottland as I just learned... :mad::D
Anyway - I'll watch at home, 2-1 Germany !

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Well, no outdoor viewing parties today, its raining cats and dogs. :eek::rolleyes:
Special thanks to our Scottish friends who sent us their bad weather down here, another low pressure area from Scottland as I just learned... :mad::D
Anyway - I'll watch at home, 2-1 Germany !

Ahh ok its just on loan then nessie.........don't pass it back anytime soon though give it to the Italians. Its quite nice here this evening. :) Im not fussy, a Germany W of any kind will do. ;)

Members online

Latest posts