Woody and Skip think we should sign Arrington.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they talked about him on 2nd down of Cold Pizza. Skip says that he would fit well with the Packers cuz he will be able to roam, and Woody agreed. Like most of us, he said that bringing in Arrington might be the thing to bring Favre back for another season. They both think he's worth 7 mil/yr, and both said the packers have been aggressively pursuing him in the last few days. I WANT ARRINGTON!

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Skip Bayless thinks we should sign Arrington.

Ugh now I feel like we shouldn't sign Arrington because i can't agree with that moron.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah, like I care what that cobknocker thinks

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Skip Bayliss. I'm not a huge fan of Woody but he is somewhat entertaining at least. It just seems that on 90% of things Skip is determined to have an opinion different than everyone else no matter how stupid he sounds. Things like there should be no kickers in football.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

bozz_2006 said:
they talked about him on 2nd down of Cold Pizza. Skip says that he would fit well with the Packers cuz he will be able to roam, and Woody agreed. Like most of us, he said that bringing in Arrington might be the thing to bring Favre back for another season. They both think he's worth 7 mil/yr, and both said the packers have been aggressively pursuing him in the last few days. I WANT ARRINGTON!

The fact that both of them agree on something is the interesting part!

I'd love to get Arrington, if he passes a very rigid physical.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

quite true. what bugs me the most about him is how much he resembles "The Leprechaun!!!" with his TO hat.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I am no fan of "Skip Bayless". I remember some those sarcastic things he said about the Packers, Green Bay and Packer fans in his column while he was employed by Dallas newspaper years back The Green Bay Press-Gazette would always publish those articles. I guess "Skippy" is now out on the west coast.

If I remember "Skip was like newspaper Sport columnist Riley who a few years ago took great delight in taking "nasty pop shots" at the city of Green Bay, Packer fans and The Green Bay Packer franchise during the week leading up to a Packer-Viking football game. The Green Bay Press-Gazette would always publish "Ole Riles" column. It would always "work up" Packer fans during the week before the game.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that is all Bayliss is. Being controversial just to be controversial. He lacks any substance.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

SuperRat said:
Ugh now I feel like we shouldn't sign Arrington because i can't agree with that moron.

haha hilarious. skip bayless is a ******.

but i still want arrington.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well there writers. There not coaches so it's not up to them but it doesn't take a genius to tell you that Green Bay should sign both of them.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrington would mean more than Woodson, IMO

Our LB core is not that fast, Barnett, Taylor, Thomas, I'm not saying they're not solid tacklers, but Arrington would be the type who could run down backs in the flat, not let them get away for the big catch-and-runs that we're so used to seeing the other team enjoy.

Arrington would also be a solid contributor to pass rushing, I've seen him for the Skins line up on the end of the d-line standing up and pressure the QB, he is that fast that he could be a Peter Boulware-type situational rusher, in addition to helping the run.

One thing that I think will make Arrington more comfortable in Green Bay is--Washington's d-line was never that good, except for this year when they were, alright, and Arrington didn't even play. Kampman, Cole, Pickett and however we rotate in Jenkins, KGB, Montgomery, Williams, etc is much better than Washington's d-line which has featured Renaldo Wynn, Cornelius Griffin, and a cast of also-rans. Arrington would be given the freedom to cause havoc all over the field--this signing is a must...

967travis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woody is a very funny guy on around the horn...with that said I agree that we should get Lavar to help our LB core..get him and the get a soild draft I would think our boy Favre would want to come back..Barnett and Lavarr would be great tandom and both can cover rb's, and with pickett now in the middle we could have a soild front 7..

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can't stand either one of 'em!! is it just me or does skip look like he had the WORST face lift - ever!! his eyebrows are almost on the back of his head!!! :lol:

now let's get arrington!!! 8)

Members online

Latest posts