Woodson Showing He Is Worth The Money In TC.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packnic said:
Barnett is above average and great. the only thing seperating him and urLACKer is big plays, just like 4thand26 says. However urlachers tackles, big plays and significance are all decling every year, you can see it through his stats. That being said. Right now id take BU if i was playin for right now. but building up a nasty linebacking corp id take barnett with his youth and ability hes only gettin better.

Great players don't miss as many tackles as he does.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe is Barnett gets a better supporting cast at LB it will help his play? BU has Briggs and HH.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AJ hawk and Ben Taylor alongside of barnett (and a great backup for Barnett, Abdul Hodge)

I see thats as a good LB corp

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did your lucky eight ball tell you that or was it the years of NFL experience that they have?

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well no my lucky eight ball is a bears fan :lol:

I'm just saying those guys have talent

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could be right we already know Barnett can rack up 139 tackles and Ben Taylor can do 113 (with the Browns no less) and Hawk and Hodge have a lot of talent.

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Woodson didnt play. Harris did, and did well.

Harris only played about a dozen plays and I cannot see how you thought he did well. Did you miss Chris Francies burning him on a deep slant -- only to drop the ball? You have to admit Harris got lucky with that drop and did not play enough to really give enough information on how he is playing.

On the whole, the secondary play was disappointing. But it is important to note that they were playing without the benefit of a pass rush -- as there were several plays that would have been sacks, but the whistle was not blown and the defensive linemen could not hit the QBs.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw a lot of great things on defense lots of times people got lucky (like Al Harris on that play...and AC getting credit for Wishom tackle) I thought the defense did fine in the scrimmage and will do good in a game

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats kinda true though. I want him to get light practice all the way till week 1. If he goes down anytime before week 1, I will be upset at TT\MM\Rock\AADP\Ryan\4packgirl\EVERYONE!

I hope the rumors and lies of Carroll becoming good are true, cuz we might need him...

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if Woodsen is injured Ahmad carrol wont just have to step up but he will have to wow people and put them in awe

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
thats kinda true though. I want him to get light practice all the way till week 1. If he goes down anytime before week 1, I will be upset at TT\MM\Rock\AADP\Ryan\4packgirl\EVERYONE!

I hope the rumors and lies of Carroll becoming good are true, cuz we might need him...

Tro, can we take this as a compliment to Ahmad from you?

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if he keeps his hands off people he should be fine as the 3rd stringer... I was kind of a fan of ahmad. I started to hate him last year for all the penalties. Guess I cant blame the guy for being too agressive.

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
Apparently, Woodson felt it was beneath his dignity to work up a sweat in a mere "scrimmage."
Gotta love intelligent comments like these.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
~TheJoker~ said:
retiredgrampa said:
Apparently, Woodson felt it was beneath his dignity to work up a sweat in a mere "scrimmage."

I'm with you on this one Joker. Woodson and Harris no how to play bump and run. Let the young guys get the work. The days of "rub some dirt on it and get in there" are over. If Woodson has a hip flexor, dammit, I want him in the hot tub. We don't need a banged up CB because ethics supercedes intelligence. Let the guy rest his injury.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
~TheJoker~ said:
retiredgrampa said:

Yeah in my personal opinion... He should have sucked it up and played in this really important game. He should have risked future damage to work up a sweat in this mere scrimmage.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson sitting out of the scrimmage was a smart move by him and the Packer coaches. Now if he misses all the pre season games. Then you have to start to be worried in my opinion.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah porky is right Woodsen out of the scrimmage because of injury no big deal

Members online

Latest posts