Woodson Setback

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it's anything more than having him fresh for the playoffs. He's been getting a ton of reps with the scout team so hopefully he's pretty up to speed in terms to his conditioning. I was so excited to see him back this week, and this is a major downer because i know how he wanted to be out there to make plays and help contain Peterson.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
C-Wood broke his collar bone in mid-October. I remember when I broke my wrist, I was out of commission for 2.5 months - and if I was a bit younger, perhaps 2 months but definitely no earlier. And even after the 2.5 month period my wrist was sore and muscles weak. That would put C-Wood at the end of December, at the earliest. So nothing unusual that he will not play this week. Realistically, we are looking at a return in the second round of playoffs.

With respect to AP, NFL players, for the most part, are very respectful of players on other teams. A few will go into "pro-wrestling mode" but most won't. I wouldn't worry about Clay - he only knows one speed with respect to his own play.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A buddy of mine got his butt kicked when we were in our 20s, which included a broken collarbone. Up until that point I hadn't seen someone in such constant pain. He was in pain for a solid month and tender for another couple. Coincidentally, this buddy played left guard next to me in high school, so I know that he was tough. That collarbone injury laid him out. Woodson coming back and tackling guys gave me the cringes in 2011. Now he's doing it after only 2 months. He gets my respect for attempting to play

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fresh is one thing, Rusty is another. At this point in the season getting into one last game is not going to do a whole lot. The guys on the field may not be Woodsons but they have been playing all the downs and are battle ready for physical contact. Woodson may have played his last down as a Packer, unfortunately.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fresh is one thing, Rusty is another. At this point in the season getting into one last game is not going to do a whole lot. The guys on the field may not be Woodsons but they have been playing all the downs and are battle ready for physical contact. Woodson may have played his last down as a Packer, unfortunately.

I doubt that. I think he'll be ready to go after the bye week we're going to lock up Sunday and he'll be effective. I think next year will likely be his last, but who knows.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts