Woodson-----OVER___RATED!!!

wayneweltzin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing we paid 7 million for this guy. Grossman had a career high in yards against the Packers Deeee. At least Kampman and Jenkins looked like they were earning their paycheck.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is definately not a physical corner. He also looks somewhat timid tackling(or attempting to tackle). At this point, I will give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that he is still shaking off the rust from missing time last year and OTA's. However, from what I read and see, this may just be wishful thinking.

At least he looked like an upgrade at PR.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you can add Manueal to that list. At least he isn't paid as much but if he wants to bite that ******* a play fake we might as well have a young guy making that mistake

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
From what I seen he looked like he was doing a fair job covering. It's a bit hard to lock someone down when the safety help is in the wrong position time and time again.

Mushin Muhamamanad or whatever is a good receiver and made some nice plays on some nicely thrown balls from Grossman.

Manuel, Poppinga and Woodson were the three who I seen during editing that were the worst for the team.

Pop I can let slide. He's still young but gosh he has to learn an pick it up.

Manuel, NO excuses
Woodson, NO excuses.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from Shottenheimer. I bet he thought the DB's were in position, or at least where he's taught them.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Muhammad said before the game that he could have a big day against Woodson because he is small and not very physical. Add him losing a step on top of that and you have a very over paid CB.

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Muhammad said before the game that he could have a big day against Woodson because he is small and not very physical. Add him losing a step on top of that and you have a very over paid CB.

Small? Not very physical? Are we starting Terrell Buckley again????

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Muhammed lined up and beat Harris most of the time though so let's not put this all on Woodson. Harris played bad. Just like the o-line. It's not all on the interior line. Clifton had an awful game as well. You can't have your leaders like Harris and Clifton playing bad games when you have a young and raw team like the Packers have.

Staff online

Members online