1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Woodson on offense

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dannychau22, Apr 27, 2006.

1. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

No no no....I think Chicago should prepare for Woodson at wideout, Barnett at running back and my favorite Grady Jackson at QB!!

2. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hell, I'm all for it! One of our many weaknesses last year was lack of imagination, tunnelvision. With the weakness at WR, (BTW, I expect Gardner to surprise many) this could be a help. My only reservation is the possibility of injury. We can't afford ANY of that this year...and the football gods owe us that.

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IF he does it'll be for a decoy or a screen... Nothing big.. Maybe 3 plays a game at tops..

4. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    tops! and i bet the amount of offensive plays that he is in on wains durning the second half of hte year.

5. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You don't take an injury prone CB and put him at WR.