Woodson injures ankle

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I just saw a brief snippet that said C Wood sprained his ankle in practice. Anyone have any more info on this?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Won't tramon be the guy covering Megatron? Seems like he is "the guy" to put on the big name receivers.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Tramon gets Calvin, he has been on the best receiver almost all year long! Woodson has been in more of a safety role most of the year.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good we need ChuckWood with Calvin out there on Sunday
Megatron has OWNED Woodson.
He scored 2 TDs on Woodson in week 4.
He scored against him last year...... We need the heat seeking missile Atari Bigby back out there.

UPDATE ON THE INJURIES:

-Chad Clifton went through his normal practice progression today. I don’t foresee him having an issue to be ready for Sunday.
-Atari Bigby is making a lot of progress. He was able to practice today. We just tried to control what segments of practice that he went through. But he looked good, particularly in the opponent scout reps that he was taking. It will be encouraging to see how he feels in the morning when he goes through the doctor’s evaluation.
-Charles Woodson- I'll find out more tomorrow. Tomorrow will answer that question for us.
Not as far as information that I can stand here and tell you where he is.
I haven’t evaluated the rehab, being on the practice field. Tomorrow is a big day, as we know.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Megatron has OWNED Woodson.
He scored 2 TDs on Woodson in week 4.
He scored against him last year...... We need the heat seeking missile Atari Bigby back out there.

UPDATE ON THE INJURIES:

-Chad Clifton went through his normal practice progression today. I don’t foresee him having an issue to be ready for Sunday.
-Atari Bigby is making a lot of progress. He was able to practice today. We just tried to control what segments of practice that he went through. But he looked good, particularly in the opponent scout reps that he was taking. It will be encouraging to see how he feels in the morning when he goes through the doctor’s evaluation.
-Charles Woodson- I'll find out more tomorrow. Tomorrow will answer that question for us.
Not as far as information that I can stand here and tell you where he is.
I haven’t evaluated the rehab, being on the practice field. Tomorrow is a big day, as we know.

Chuck did kind of get owned by Megatron in week 4, but I wont blame him entirely because one of those TDs was just a damn good play by a big physical receiver. Dont forget Woodson had a very impressive diving pick last year in the dome while cover Megatron so I wouldnt write him off completely when it comes to covering him. As for Bigby, well he always lays the wood on the big receivers ex. Placico. I hope to see him back on the field this week, we could use the extra muscle back there.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Woodson's status is still unclear... I hope he can go Sunday, but if not, I'd rather have him healthy for the following week against the Pats

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
The only problem I have with Woodson if he covers Megatron is his tendency to hold or PI if he knows he's gonna get bested, which ends up giving them free yards

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson really loves playing back in Michigan..... former Wolverine. He's had some great games there.
He'll be needed in the slot the next week vs Wes Welker, the little lightning bug for Tom Brady in the slot.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Woodson will be OK for the Detroit game. Everything I read made it sound like it wasn't too serious. I do know that they need to keep Johnson in check though. That guy is a serious threat. I'm just happy they have the 3rd string QB. I think Capers will disguize his coverages, and keep him off balance. CMIII and Zombo need to bring the heat.

Members online

Latest posts