Woodson gone to Tampa?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Packman5 said:
Woodson is a great CB but i mean at age 29 or 30 or w/e he is i think he will only be on the decline. It's time for us to get young players for the future if we hope to rebuild. I would love for TT to trade javon for the bills CB clements, that would be awesome.

Woodson at 30, heck 35 would be better than Carroll and perhaps AC will learn from him. Having an experienced CB on the team who is talented will not hurt us.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The rumor with any deal for Woodson is that it will be like what the Jets gave Ty Law last year, a deal looking good on paper but results in the player getting cut after 1 season, so he would provide leadership and the young corners can develop.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
bozz_2006 said:
do you think if we sign arrington AND woodson, we get a 10% discount and a 1 million dollar mail-in rebate?

If I was Ted Thompson (meaning very stingy with my cash) I would propose that in a serious fashion just to see of Poston's bite on it :)

"Ten Percent Discount Teddy" lol

route25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
If we could get Lavar, we could get sam huff in the draft.

Am I missing something, or did you mean Michael Huff? Sam Huff retired some time ago. :wink:

Members online

Latest posts