Woodson doubtful for Bills Game...

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cornerback Charles Woodson was listed as doubtful on Wednesday’s injury report, meaning there’s a 75 percent chance he won’t play this week against the Buffalo Bills. Woodson injured his knee in Sunday’s win over the Arizona Cardinals but finished the game.

Coach Mike McCarthy called Woodson’s injury a bruise. McCarthy said Woodson may try to practice on Friday. Even if Woodson plays, McCarthy said he wouldn’t likely return punts.

Receiver Greg Jennings, who missed the Cardinals’ game due to a sprained ankle, returned to practice on Wednesday but only on a part-time basis. He took part in some individual drills and then dropped out to do more rehabilitation work. McCarthy said Jennings may try to make it through an entire practice on Thursday.

As expected, running back Vernand Morency was listed as out due to the lower back injury he sustained against Arizona. Fullback Brandon Miree (elbow) was doubtful but did not practice.

-- Rob Demovsky, Green Bay Press-Gazette

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome! :sad:

Awesome?

I am not sure what you mean by that.

Are you happy these players are possibly out? Do you like Woodson and feel he is not injured too bad?

I grew up in Burnaby, B.C. and graduated in Langley. In otherwords I know Burnaby.

I am thinking that perhaps you just got back from the Lougheed Hotel and were watching the stripers and drinking some beers, and just did not explain your thoughts so well.

By the way.... Head down to the Number Five Orange... Much better than the Lougheed and worth the drive.

Cheer's

R.P.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Awesome?

Are you happy these players are possibly out? Do you like Woodson and feel he is not injured too bad?

I grew up in Burnaby, B.C. and graduated in Langley. In otherwords I know Burnaby.

I am thinking that perhaps you just got back from the Lougheed Hotel and were watching the stripers and drinking some beers, and just did not explain your thoughts so well.

By the way.... Head down to the Number Five Orange... Much better than the Lougheed and worth the drive.

Cheer's

R.P.

It was more of a sarcastic "I love when things go right!" kinda statement. The " :( " was the honest part of the post.

And when it comes to peelers, the rare time we'll go it's to Muggs and *****, down in New West. Can't beat how close it is! :mrgreen:

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was more of a sarcastic "I love when things go right!" kinda statement. The " :( " was the honest part of the post.

And when it comes to peelers, the rare time we'll go it's to Muggs and *****, down in New West. Can't beat how close it is! :mrgreen:

You should've used the sarcastic blue

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mugs and Jugs :rotflmao: Always surprising how clever the names can be.
At least against Buffalo we won't miss Woodson as much. They must be in the bottom 5 in passing offence

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mugs and Jugs :rotflmao: Always surprising how clever the names can be.
At least against Buffalo we won't miss Woodson as much. They must be in the bottom 5 in passing offence

Losman isn't exactly a great QB. He's quite the opposite actually.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm kind of afraid of having Dendy as a starting CB, he is even worse then Carrol, with one games worth of real experiance he will get torn apart, I hope Woodson makes a very fast recovery or Blackmon can play but even if he can I'm not sure were going to be able to stop the pass, even if it is Losman

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
time for Blackmons coming out party

opening up for Blackmon, is Patrick Dendy and the "Pickoffs"

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
jdlax said:

Awesome?

Cheer's

R.P.

Muggs and *****?

That Kills me. You have to love a good Canadian Bar and a good Canadian beer, and a great Canadian attitude.

Go Lions! Go Canucks!

R.P.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
time for Blackmons coming out party

opening up for Blackmon, is Patrick Dendy and the "Pickoffs"

Hopefully they'll put Dendy in his place. The bench.

This will be Blackmon's coming out party. People will be like, "Oh sweet Moses is that Prime Time?" Then he'll pick off a pass and run it back for a TD.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dendy on the bench? have you seen him play? he's better than that one guy who is on the jaguars.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dendy on the bench? have you seen him play? he's better than that one guy who is on the jaguars.

Being a better player has nothing to do with it. This is Sir Blackmon we're talking about. If he's not starting then I'm an unhappy soul.

It seems the more I post the lower my karma rating gets. Must be a silly coincidence

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too bad woodson was starting to play very well. i hope we can get some more playmakers in the secondary to step up.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont see how Dendy can develop if hes on the bench!
oh and at this point in times he's seen more snaps than blackmon.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is indeed bad news as Woodson was starting to step up his play and in turn Harris was also looking better.
Our secondary is still not good and putting a rookie in at starting cornerdoes not bode well.
We are fortunate to be meeting a poor passing team this week.
I still believe the Packers have improved their level of play to the point where they can overcome this bump in the road and win this game.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i wonder if woodson is dealing with swelling in that knee. they originally said he hyper-extended it, maybe it's just swollen. he didn't appear to be in pain after he came back in to the game on sunday.

P.S. i am more amused by heering strippers reffered to as 'peelers' than muggs and *****.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This sucks, but it's a good game to lose him for because of the struggling passing game of the Bills. Their OL is having a lot of problems and will be changing it up again this week. That means we should be able to get pressure on the QB, which will take pressure off the DBs.

Let him rest this week. Get the backups some experience.

GO PACK GO!!!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
This sucks, but it's a good game to lose him for because of the struggling passing game of the Bills. Their OL is having a lot of problems and will be changing it up again this week. That means we should be able to get pressure on the QB, which will take pressure off the DBs.

Let him rest this week. Get the backups some experience.

GO PACK GO!!!

I agree. The Bills are not a prolific passing team. If we can get the rush it will help greatly. Hopefully the run game is clicking and we can hold the ball and reduce their chances.

Members online

Latest posts