woodson broken collar bone

L

Lunchboxer

I just heard this on sports talk radio in Wisconsin.

If thats true we are screwed.

L

Lunchboxer

Did Mac say anything during yesterdays Post game press confrence about Injurys?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i knew it the moment he was hanging it after the tackle he made. I just flippin new it!! im so mad. thedefense will take a major hit now.

L

Lunchboxer

i knew it the moment he was hanging it after the tackle he made. I just flippin new it!! im so mad. thedefense will take a major hit now.

From what I heard. No one noticed anything during the post game locker room interviews. No one said anything something would be wrong with woodson.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
sports show in Milwaukee saying they talked to Woodson in locker room and nothing was said at all...No sling nothing to indicate he was hurt..

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lets just wait and see how this hurts us..

It might just be his football knowledge we miss....

Good thing we have two easy games coming up and then the bye, so they can get this settled in

L

Lunchboxer

Good thing we have two easy games coming up and then the bye, so they can get this settled in

I thought the Colts game was going to be easy and look how well that turned out...

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score

worst thing you can say this season! easy like the colts game?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From what I heard. No one noticed anything during the post game locker room interviews. No one said anything something would be wrong with woodson.

Well Sam Bradford threw a short out and woodson came flying in... i think he missed the tackle but he slowed the guy down enough for sombody else to come clean it up. It was right before the two minute warning to smh. He got up and lined up at his spot because the rams were in a hurry offense....i waswatching Woodson and he was hanging his shoulder....right there i new either he broke his collar bone or dislocated it. I wish i was wrong that time.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers will be just fine.
It's not like Woodson is the only one on defense, is he?
Unless all those green jerseys is just him being blurred.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#$@#%%($#%($#*^$(#^$#*$#$(@)$@!

Now that THAT is out of my system...I feel like we should look towards the bright spots. Casey Hayward has been playing really, really well. Devon House is back too, although he got burnt at the end of yesterday's game he looked decent. Hopefully he can step it up as well and our secondary won't be so porous.

Members online

Latest posts